Jack Monroe #402 Which police squad will be tasked to investigate Jack being signed up to a mailing list?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bloody loved those books. Silky, Moonface, cousin Fanny (not Jacks)
Grifty Kitchen has been moved up from March!! Lots of Jan cookbooks aim for the new year resolution market. Guess they’re hoping lots of people are resolving to have the shits for 2023.
There's a great opportunity to team up with the squatty potty people.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The graphic design on this book looks like SB's IT project. Guess she found another use for him other than sympathies managing her twitter account.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
One of her books (seasonal/year round?) is £1.69 used on amz. I was quite tempted until I saw there was an additional 2.80 postage.
When pressing the "see more offers" button a screen flashed up saying "suspenseful music plays" and the phrase "just when you thought it was safe to go back in the kitchen" popped into my head.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The graphic design on this book looks like SB's IT project. Guess she found another use for him other than sympathies managing her twitter account.
It reminds me of the Pinch of Vom book. Really looks like something you’d see on the shelves of The Works for a quid.

DE12D435-51F3-48B6-8C77-D0BF9551B207.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Amaazing, she's getting accolades from Jay Rayner and Nigella Lawson (putting in full names because nepotism) for this pamphlet whose front page includes what looks like the doomed del monte cake?? With exclusive added icing?? She's so lazy.
Nigella is moving from enabler to anti-Christ imo… no matter how lush her food. She’s got ❄ Form herself, wonder if Jack and her have partied and she has to play mom to keep Jack quiet.

Reactions: 19
Bursting in from the past to tell you all excitedly that I saw a Jack Monroe t-shirt in the wild today. Someone walked past me who was ACTUALLY wearing one. I involuntarily stopped walking and stood with my mouth agape for several seconds because I literally did not know what to do with myself (luckily said t-shirt wearer had already walked past me and didn’t see my real-life aneurysm).
Please give full description- who buys that tit?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
just zooming in on the grifty kitchen cover and, weren't butter beans mentioned here yesterday? and here they are front and centre in... whatever this is

we're like the oracle here!

20220922_230115.jpg

also, "home hacks" sounds kinda scary. it just makes me think of the time pierce brosnan was the voice of the simpsons' house and kept trying to kill homer

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Genuine question, has Jack done any relevant campaigning at all this year, other than denying that her bonks were boys?
It’s taken place softly, gently, behind the scenes…unless you count the shouting on Twitter that’s less ‘campaigning’ and more ‘yelling about the same thing as many other folk, only far less eloquently’.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
just zooming in on the grifty kitchen cover and, weren't butter beans mentioned here yesterday? and here they are front and centre in... whatever this is

we're like the oracle here!

View attachment 1598406

also, "home hacks" sounds kinda scary. it just makes me think of the time pierce brosnan was the voice of the simpsons' house and kept trying to kill homer
Let me guess, you rinse the beans then add a tin of chopped tomatoes.

• Haha
Amaazing, she's getting accolades from Jay Rayner and Nigella Lawson (putting in full names because nepotism) for this pamphlet whose front page includes what looks like the doomed del monte cake?? With exclusive added icing?? She's so lazy.
The brand new recipes - didn't she show a rough draft and one was for garlic jam which was in another book?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.