Jack Monroe #402 Which police squad will be tasked to investigate Jack being signed up to a mailing list?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is pink news dumb
Thread title nomination 😏

ETA I'm sure she just deleted the "I don't owe you tit, pal" tweet
It also doesn't sit right she spun it as simply "campaigner of the year" but didn't explain the nomination category or signpost the awards website, just the link to vote, very sharp practice
"The annual PinkNews Awards aims to recognise the incredible contributions of those who campaign for LGBTQ+ equality worldwide, whilst celebrating moments of unprecedented LGBTQ+ achievement"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
E6B070EC-E43A-4321-B6D2-444FB17D3FDA.jpeg

I think we all know exactly what happened here -- she went to an AA meeting, left her phone in her bag, and the next thing you know ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
What i wanna know is who has a spare 20 quid during the 5 week wait of January for a usefully sort of useless book. Its a long old slog till payday.
Jocasta feeling guilty for their lovely Xmas in the Cotswolds will buy it to give to the next WI raffle

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just looking at all the "I voted for you for that award, you're so wonderful 🥺" posts on Twitter, and wondering whether JM timed the announcement of the nomination to maximize the lurve she got from her "meanies on the Internet" meltdown. Or is that too organized for her?

BTW I voted in the Pink News poll. I gave my name as Jack Monroe and voted for Alek Vaid-Menon. Come and get me, CSI Essex Celebrity Squad 🚔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Bursting in from the past to tell you all excitedly that I saw a Jack Monroe t-shirt in the wild today. Someone walked past me who was ACTUALLY wearing one. I involuntarily stopped walking and stood with my mouth agape for several seconds because I literally did not know what to do with myself (luckily said t-shirt wearer had already walked past me and didn’t see my real-life aneurysm).
Ok I think today might be a weird day for Jack adjacent stuff because I saw Michael Portillo filming earlier, had to move out of shot 😂

My sleeves were rolled up showing my tattoos and everything but he didn't shout 'maybe you shouldn't have arms!' at me so I wasn't sure if was him at first.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 83
being cishet, i would never have even thought of voting in the pink news awards, so thanks for the link jack! 😃

hope kyiv pride wins by a landslide (hehe), you tone deaf weasel! ✌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
I can only speak on my companies stuff but no it’s all in house in the digital editing office until release. I mean, if you had a frau at the publishing house it’d be easy to leak I suppose.
her next post will be ‘the trolls are trying toSTEAL my BOOK from my publishers’ (send cashos)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.