Jack Monroe #402 Which police squad will be tasked to investigate Jack being signed up to a mailing list?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s amazing, seeing this all happen in real time - the crazy weekend, the two days of not posting and deleting the chaotic tweets, and then playing the victim to widespread adulation. It’s actually scary to see how easy it is for people like her to manipulate perceptions of them. If I hadnt been here, and hadn’t seen Molly’s blog, I’d probably see Jack’s Twitter today and be taken in.
Same, HH2 was the final nail in the coffin for me (though I'd had my doubts for A LONG TIME!). Having a mega grunk (currently only a mere 20 threads behind), and seeing the evidence time and again of her behaviour patterns is really eye-opening.

FWIW I also reported that doxxing account, glad some action has been taken (see Jack, we're not all evil!)

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Soz if we've moved on, but IRC the headscarf photo was during Covid (the longest of the longest Covid ever) and was aimed at her family begging for soup.
The "friendly oncologist" was a bit further down the line.

Having done a longish stint in end of life care. The oncologist tweet was frankly ludicrous. Nothing new there though. In

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Great article. I question if she even met him, and if she did, why no mention of the petition he is backing for the Emergency Budget to increase Universal Credit? With her platform it could reach a lot of people.
Maybe that’s why she was involved invited in hope she’d publicise?

Reactions: 12
Guess who assumed JM was lying about being signed up to Britain First emails then subscribed to prove that you’d need to verify your email address. Guess who is now receiving emails from chief gammon Paul Goulding ffs because you don’t actually need to verify apparently 🤯🤯

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 110
Big lol at 'false allegations about my sobriety'. Saying someone tweets like a raging pisshead cos they can't keep their story straight or remember what they've said from 1 day to the next isnt a fuckin police matter. Get a PR or learn to stop sharing your every brain fart

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
What's her agent doing? Also agents take a percentage, so it's in their interest for their clients to work...

Reactions: 20
Oh what a tangled web we weave... Something something to deceive

She just can't help herself, she keeps digging and digging. She will never come clean about Teemill, Patreon, PayPal etc. She's on a self-righteous narc high right now.
At this rate, she's going to need a bigger shovel.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Same, it's basically a blowjob shot

Hoorah. I got a response saying the account was fine, so yours must have been another twitter mod with better sense.

ETA - hang on, that was the response to another of their tweets, I've not had anything on the map one yet :(
I just checked my Twitter and I reported the map one too, and got the account locked message back. :)

Reactions: 13
Big lol at 'false allegations about my sobriety'. Saying someone tweets like a raging pisshead cos they can't keep their story straight or remember what they've said from 1 day to the next isnt a fuckin police matter. Get a PR or learn to stop sharing your every brain fart
And interesting she didn't mention the accusations of ❄ use, which crops up here far more than the alcohol ones 🤔
Really makes you think.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I just checked my Twitter and I reported the map one too, and got the account locked message back. :)
Isn’t it nice that however badly she behaves - we all like loving foster carers to a feral mouthy monster do look out for her 🥰😊

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Guess who assumed JM was lying about being signed up to Britain First emails then subscribed to prove that you’d need to verify your email address. Guess who is now receiving emails from chief gammon Paul Goulding ffs because you don’t actually need to verify apparently 🤯🤯
Presumably it's not difficult to unsubscribe, though, right? Most mailing lists have an unsubscribe button at the bottom....it's a minorly inconvenient prank at best, not on the level she's going on about it as though it's worthy of jail time. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 32
Presumably it's not difficult to unsubscribe, though, right? Most mailing lists have an unsubscribe button at the bottom....it's a minorly inconvenient prank at best, not on the level she's going on about it as though it's worthy of jail time. :rolleyes:
Yeah it took me two seconds! It’s a funny prank mind. That being said, where is her email address published.

Reactions: 15
Old Lag: What are you in for mate?
New Lag: I signed Jack Monroe up to the Joliman catalogue and got three years.

• Haha
Reactions: 67
It’s a bit boring, sorry, but I also reported the nasty account, Twitter upheld two different rule breaches across 10 tweets and have restricted the a/c. I think it’s good to mention it to reinforce that the canal far from condone such behaviour.

However, my cynical head thinks that Jack will totally ignore that and just be ‘SEE, people ARE threatening me!’

Jack, it’s one a/c. Where’s the rest?

Reactions: 35
She has no f*cking shame - while I can laugh at her cooking attempts, fantasy stories about her health make me see red. We all have our own health problems, but we don't weaponise them for cash and likes. Despicable.
THIS! If there's one thing that boils my pumble it's her "I'm disabled" lies! I hate being disabled and not having my independence, not being able to do things I used to that my OH has to do for me. Have you experienced any of this, Jack? Have you? Woe betide if you EVER have to go through similar things to the many people on this thread of yours, because right now I'm sure a good percentage of them would LOVE to sling a rucksack over their shoulders and WALK to a supermarket. Or get themselves into the bath, or spend hours looking at a computer screen, or even be able to cook themselves a meal in some cases. YOU'RE LUCKY! It's about time you realised that! Health is the number one most important thing in our lives - keep pretending that you're more ill than you really are (real disabled people don't say they have ouchy bleeping shoulders, :rolleyes: stupid 🐮) and one day, you really will be!:mad:

Never forget the Spike Milligan quote that he wanted (and eventually got) on his headstone: I TOLD YOU I WAS ILL

I have a family member🔺who was in a bad car accident at age 22. The driver was killed outright - this person had a bruised arm and a bump on their forehead. I understand their traumatic experience will have left them with emotional issues, I get that, but from that moment on they became a hypochondriac. At 72 they are STILL complaining about their many ailments "as a result of The Accident", none of which has even been bad enough to stop them from going on skiing holidays, riding a bike, attending outdoor concerts, basically travelling the world. They are extremely wealthy, well-educated, well-travelled, and yet the only thing they can talk about is their bleeping illnesses! It's BORING for everyone. Same as your twitter feed, Jack. You're getting less and less people giving you pity now (because that's what it is) when you post about your "ailments". How can you not see that? YOU ARE WASTING YOUR LIFE!

Sorry pals, went on a bit there, but she gives me the rage! :mad:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Posting from the past, no time to properly grunk because I'm BUSY.

This has probably alredy been said but Jack's behaiour smells like a narc collapse to me.

1663857317440.png

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.