Jack Monroe #402 Which police squad will be tasked to investigate Jack being signed up to a mailing list?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s at about the level of drawing a moustache and glasses on a picture of her when it comes to malicious activities.
Next tweet from Jack: "Today they were discussing grabbing me and drawing things on my face because they WANT TO DO ME IN"

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I was just imagining if Jack was actually telling the truth (I know, bit ‘out there’ as daydreams go). So they’re looking for a hacker who needs £0.14, who thinks signing her up to Britain First is funny,

Scarf on but sleeves rolled up to show off the tatts. You’re such an edgelord Monsieur Jacque (that pic is giving me monsieur leckerk from allo allo vibes)
We also know the main suspect is an amateur. I’m wondering if they emailed Jack asking for the password to her Paypal Account using their real name?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Correct, squig. It would mean that but Jack is lying.

View attachment 1597334
she’s also said she already uses a password manager with strong passwords (some one suggested it and she said already did) which means it can only have been someone with access to her devices - her, member of her household or a disgruntled ex-employee… so was it SB, Content, Lodger, Cooper, Burger Boy, Caroline or herself during a blackout 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 39
We also know the main suspect is an amateur. I’m wondering if they emailed Jack asking for her password to her Paypal Account in their real name?
Hi Jack,
Terfy McEvil-Tory here. I want to send you some cashos to thank you for all that you do but I need your Paypal, Teemill and Patreon passwords before I can release the funds sent to me by the imprisoned son of a wicked sultan. Also can you confirm that this is the best email to use for signing you up to far right websites?

Best Wishes

Terfy McEvil-Tory
252 Haunted Ham Way
Conservativeshire
C76 2RP

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Does that tattoo on the inside of her right arm say ‘First, Do No Harm’ in other words, the Hippocratic Oath? Send speccos!
Yes, although she is not medically trained Jack is highly experienced in diagnosing a range of conditions and is probably as good as any doctor, if not better due to her maverick smol puppy brain.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
First day of medical school

I know all this, I will now be known as Dr Monroe.
WARNED

• Haha
Reactions: 41
she’s also said she already uses a password manager with strong passwords (some one suggested it and she said already did) which means it can only have been someone with access to her devices - her, member of her household or a disgruntled ex-employee… so was it SB, Content, Lodger, Cooper, Burger Boy, Caroline or herself during a blackout 🤔
There’s also the smoking fox; Brambly mouse; Iqbal; Dave the Green Grocer; the over friendly postie; LJC; Leggy; Team of IT experts; the teacher that said she’d amount to nothing but who Jack had the last laugh at; the Asda manager that said Jack would amount to nothing so Jack waited until she was putting her book on the shelf to have the last laugh at; the homeless man she gave three coffees to and the one who she chatted to for half an hour. I don’t think any of them can be discounted for now and should be added to the list of suspects
1A412F00-0B16-49F6-9836-AC535B7F45B6.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Content cruising along the seafront, fresh from the grooming parlour and living his best life on the proceeds of the heist.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
There’s also the smoking fox; Brambly mouse; Iqbal; Dave the Green Grocer; the over friendly postie; LJC; Leggy; Team of IT experts; the teacher that said she’d amount to nothing but who Jack had the last laugh at; the Asda manager that said Jack would amount to nothing so Jack waited until she was putting her book on the shelf to have the last laugh at; the homeless man she gave three coffees to and the one who she chatted to for half an hour. I don’t think any of them can be discounted for now and should be added to the list of suspects
View attachment 1597398
Finally we really can be the secret seven (hundred). I strongly suspect it’s SB or one of his mates. Possibly pissed off at the promises that don’t materialise like the summer holiday fun and trying to find out just how much she has. It’s the sort of tit you pull at 12 too, I used to do prank calls to my stepdad (before he was my stepdad) and my friend tried to get a skip delivered to his house. My second suspect is Iqbal but I’m fairly sure he’d be let off by the celebrity squad once they realised what that poor man has been through. I’m not discounting a lefty shitposter tho, the Britain first sign up in light of her royalist views would be pretty funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.