Jack Monroe #402 Which police squad will be tasked to investigate Jack being signed up to a mailing list?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah sorry Jack but a simple read through of any thread shows that while we do not like you no one here wishes you harm or tolerates tit like this.
I got it too- looks like a good number of the Mithering Ninnies reported it. But apparently we want her to stop breathing 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Same, it's basically a blowjob shot

Hoorah. I got a response saying the account was fine, so yours must have been another twitter mod with better sense.
I got a "they haven't broken our rules" response when I first reported, then I got one just now saying their account was locked and they needed to take the post down. The update made reference to "different reports we received about their behavior," so I think the number of reports had triggered something to get it reviewed by a human.

Reactions: 25
But think of all the imaginary ailments she could invent. Limbs hanging off. Needing to see the barber to get her 57th septic tooth removed. Perhaps even a brush with Long Plague.

It’s definitely my least favourite Jack look. I love vintage inspired stuff, but she’s gone way overboard and looks like my aunt during her new romantic phase.

Although she’d do well to remember - ridicule is nothing to be scared of.
BIB for next thread titles (way too early, I know - bookmarked!) 😁

Jack, please note that at least 4 tittle-tattlers reported that guy for exposing the map that allegedly (but didn't) show where you lived.
Now tell Twatter that it wasn't someone on Tattle who exposed any private info. Go on, I dare you (and as my great grandma used to say, one should never dare a fool so I'm expecting action, okay?).

Jack Monroe grifter really doesn't know which way to turn right now, now that the majority aren't buying the grifting lies. What a shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Looks like some sterling work has been done by you fraus on twitter. That account really was awful. They’ll pop up again with a different name but hopefully they’ll realise where the line was crossed with Jack.

Reactions: 24
Ha, I thought about her multiple times while reading it. JKR did a really good job showing how manipulative people can be on social media. (I thought the book was great but wished it was about half as long, though....really wish her editor would be stricter about what actually needs to make it into the final draft.)
@Cucumberthunder one of the characters was a bit inspired by Jack, right? The expensive bag ruined by pen or something? I agree it was too long- the online bits were boring

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Christ… do I want to know what the Grenfell post was?
So this is potentially very 🔺 for me, but I lost a friend in the fire. I haven't been anywhere near reading that post because I think it would create untold rage, and unlike Jack I'm quite good at practising self-care. I was aware that she wrote about it at the time, and that's what initially made me question whether all was quite as it seemed with her way back then.

The fact that I haven't actually read that post but have had multiple Jack aneurysms despite it says it all for me I think.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 101
I reported that account too and got the same update. Glad they've done something about it!

Reactions: 19
When Jack first went off to her aparthotel and dayhab, she was also breadcrumbing serious illness then. Lots of talk of exhausting treatment, scans, being prodded, poked and jabbed. She made it sound like there was something physically seriously wrong with her. Granted, she didn't have to reveal that she was in rehab or having a scan to check whatever, but then she didn't have to reveal anything at all y'know? 🤷‍♀️ We all know why she did. 🍞

• Sad
Reactions: 53
Yes, that's ringing a bell. I think she claimed to have had a cancer scare because she'd to get a lump checked out, as if that justifies breadcrumbing actual cancer. People get lumps, moles and other suspicious symptoms checked out all the time and of course people are worried whilst they wait for results and so on but they don't generally start oncologist bothering on Twitter and cutting about in a chemo hat. As someone currently losing their hair due to chemo, all I'll say is be careful what you wish for Jack.
Love and hugs, Jenny. Best of luck.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I reported the bod who posted the pin in the map implying her house
41F51BF2-0BF6-4D10-AAE9-A852AF76137C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
When Jack first went off to her aparthotel and dayhab, she was also breadcrumbing serious illness then. Lots of talk of exhausting treatment, scans, being prodded, poked and jabbed. She made it sound like there was something physically seriously wrong with her. Granted, she didn't have to reveal that she was in rehab or having a scan to check whatever, but then she didn't have to reveal anything at all y'know? 🤷‍♀️ We all know why she did. 🍞
That tweet is still on her Twitter.
Screenshot_20220922-143419_Twitter.jpg

(I haven't been to the relevant thread to see if there were any follow up tweets)

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Yes, I'd agree with this. I've been guilty of this myself, so learn from my mistakes frauen but it's worth waiting until you've caught up before asking a question, these can be fast moving threads and it's quite often already been answered by the time you're asking. The bookmark function is quite good for saving interesting posts or ones you have ideas about until you're caught up and can review what still needs saying. However don't let that put you off commenting, we've had a wild ride recently and I think some derailing chaos is inevitable and can often be quite funny during a Jacksplosion. Also posts do quite often cross over. I'm sure we've all had the experience of making the first comment on something and by the time you've typed it out come in sixth. It can be frustrating when you're catching up but it's Jack's fault for being so chaotic. I'm as guilty of all of the above as anyone, it's not the end of the world but thought I'd share a pointer to remind myself as much as anyone else.
Oooo good tip about the bookmark! By the time I get to the end of the grunk I often forget what I wanted to say!

Which cringe Jack are you today? I’m in dire need of a haircut, so I’m Plymouth Bretheren Jack.

View attachment 1596913
Whooo! Got myself a profile pic now! Thank you!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Cleverer Fraus than me will know, but that's a specific thing that's known about in psychiatry/counselling services, isn't it? It's used to dodge taking responsibility and should be addressed in therapy?
It’s a game someone plays where they want to prove they’re a victim, they have the worst ever, they need to be rescued, they want attention and nobody can rescue them (they like to see people try, though) Eric Berne, the “yes, but” game psychology nerds

Reactions: 23
What is it that Twitter have done? The account is still there so did they just give them a telling off?
Sometimes Twitter just lock the account until the offending post is removed which I'm guessing is what's happened here. I think for full suspension, it's three strikes and you're out.

Reactions: 13
It's never not awful to read but this line really sticks out when it says quite clearly at the top she was a Fire Control Operator for 4 years....
"I called a scientist, an architect, several firefighters, and a lawyer. Between us all we hold decades of service, encyclopaedias of chemical information, forensic knowledge of building structures and escape routes"
This was my first aneurysm. It's grotesque.
I remember her tweets at the time (since deleted obvs) and they were the most narcissistic, delusional 🐂💩 you can imagine. They would be a massive 🚩even if it was about something trivial, but exploiting Grenfell is lower than a snake's arse, sorry.
I'm pretty sure she tweeted in a similar way about the London Bridge terror attacks too. Despicable.

I wonder how long she'll keep up the firefighter discourse, I mean even if she had been (and she was not) she's been a pro grifter for a decade, the whole "as an ex-fire service/journo/waitress/ballerina" line just gets cringier and cringier.
You can't keep cultivating an identity around something you did for a couple of years in your early 20s. I mean, I played a few gigs in ropey venues in the mid 90s, I do not describe myself as a professional musician now.

Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.