Jack Monroe #402 Which police squad will be tasked to investigate Jack being signed up to a mailing list?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah it took me two seconds! It’s a funny prank mind. That being said, where is her email address published.
She posted it on Twitter a few weeks ago when she was lying about not being able to access Patreon as Caroline had run off with the admin email adress

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Presumably it's not difficult to unsubscribe, though, right? Most mailing lists have an unsubscribe button at the bottom....it's a minorly inconvenient prank at best, not on the level she's going on about it as though it's worthy of jail time. :rolleyes:
It’s at about the level of drawing a moustache and glasses on a picture of her when it comes to malicious activities.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Old Lag: What are you in for mate?
New Lag: I signed Jack Monroe up to the Joliman catalogue and got three years.
Should that not be Ability Superstore, JennyNumbers?☺ x

Also, meant to add in ❤❤❤ to you, and anyone else currently going through illness in real life. Big hugs to you all.🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
It's the constant Jesus pose i can't stand. Boo friggin hoo you're up at 5. Like millions daily who have actual jobs instead of just victim larping that helps no one and no one asked you to do

• Heart
Reactions: 38
email address on twitter, phone number on twitter,
Using this email address for her paypal account? I thought she had had the police around giving her security advice.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
email address on twitter, phone number on twitter,
Using this email address for her paypal account? I thought she had had the police around giving her security advice.
Did you literally read her email address with your eyes and speculate what she might use it for?! This is ~IDENTITY THEFT~

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I was just imagining if Jack was actually telling the truth (I know, bit ‘out there’ as daydreams go). So they’re looking for a hacker who needs £0.14, who thinks signing her up to Britain First is funny,
Scarf on but sleeves rolled up to show off the tatts. You’re such an edgelord Monsieur Jacque (that pic is giving me monsieur leckerk from allo allo vibes)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Jack! JACK! Look! Get yourself down there, pronto! They've got a great career progression route, for those who apply themselves and work hard. Should be perfect for y...oh, wait. Maybe not. Still, you did say you'll take ANYTHING! Here you go, pal. Go well!
IMG_0159.JPG

PS thanks Vlad! Sterling work my man!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I have a family member🔺who was in a bad car accident at age 22. The driver was killed outright - this person had a bruised arm and a bump on their forehead. I understand their traumatic experience will have left them with emotional issues, I get that, but from that moment on they became a hypochondriac. At 72 they are STILL complaining about their many ailments "as a result of The Accident", none of which has even been bad enough to stop them from going on skiing holidays, riding a bike, attending outdoor concerts, basically travelling the world. They are extremely wealthy, well-educated, well-travelled, and yet the only thing they can talk about is their bleeping illnesses! It's BORING for everyone. Same as your twitter feed, Jack. You're getting less and less people giving you pity now (because that's what it is) when you post about your "ailments". How can you not see that? YOU ARE WASTING YOUR LIFE!

Sorry pals, went on a bit there, but she gives me the rage! :mad:
I hear you
I had a very violent and nearly terminal thing happen and it (and the subsequent court stuff) was on my mind constantly for a few years. It often spilled out involuntarily because my brain was replaying it on a loop and it had to go somewhere. I'm now at a stage where I know it's reshaped me and moved my life in a different direction but I understand that it happened "at" me, not "to" me and that's very freeing, so I'm lucky to be at peace with it and no longer bang on about it, nor have I used it as an excuse or special pleading. (The person who did it got an 18 year prison sentence, which helps).
I have endless empathy for anyone who has gone through genuine illness or difficulty and I have some insight into the subsequent mental fallout, but people weaponising or cosplaying victimhood for sympathy can do one

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Oh good grief 😂 CSI Celebrity Squad has properly tested my tenas

(I don't actually use tenas but it's a phrase I read here once that I have softly, gently, painstakingly stolen)

Can 'She's got something we'll never have. Other people's money' be wheeled out when we are in 700s please?

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.