Jack Monroe #400 The utter narcissism of this obscure cook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It doesn’t seem that hard to write a few half arsed recipes. Give me access to the internet and I reckon I’d have a books worth in half an hour.

Or maybe she has just had a complete breakdown and is simply unable to function in daily life and complete routine tasks? (I’ve had a couple of them where I just went to work and stared at the screen for weeks on end)
Writing a good recipe is hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I saw a comment by a squig expressing disappointment that both Mom and Nigel Slater were supporting Jack. I couldn't see anything from Nigel Slater until I checked his likes and found this:

Screenshot 2022-09-20 08.52.26.png

duck off Nigel.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 88
Apols if this has already been covered but where's Kirsty S gone? Can't see her twitter account 🤔

Reactions: 17
Could you share this please? It sounds like a really interesting analogy and I think it is pretty accurate.

Exactly this. She said a couple of days/weeks/months ago that burger boy seen how difficult a time she was having and reacted by bringing her a burger then pounding her for 6 hours before vanishing into the night. If he seen that, is she hoping he’ll see this and come back?
paste this into Twitter search; In transaction analysis, JM has a parent child relationship with social media, with extroverted adapted child ego - conforming to fans and rebelling against critics. Both sides are her parents, adoring her, feeding her and rule giving. 1/4

Reactions: 23
She lacks a wealthy partner with private insurance to pay for it
Old Harold did suggest to her that she urgently needed professional help. Posted 28th June 2022. Credit to @OwlRightsReserved for the screenie. To be clear, this was mere days after OH LEFT, and is far more revealing than the “Gotcha!” she seemed to think it was. Explains pretty clearly why the relationship didn’t work out.

F07EB04F-F322-4A1A-9906-414974A16017.jpeg

28th June was also the day she posted this “god help me” (with the flame 😂 and hence the post above) as she announced to over half a million people she was on Tinder (and easily recognizable). Screenies by the indefatigable @Marmalade Atkins who also located said profile. Presented without comment.
AB948E7D-DC94-4C4F-BF3B-65A910F9E753.jpeg

D10AB4AF-D628-425E-AC44-90436BB9178B.jpeg
ETA IIRC both posts were deleted.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 66
Of all weekends to work 3 shifts, 37.5 hours Jack in 3 days, almost at your level!
Spent this morning catching up and 😣 she really did chuck everything at it didn't she.
The patreon numbers update will hopefully be interesting but somehow I still think she will be able to have her early October shopping spree as she still has so many naive sycophants. Most of them really seem nice people who just don't want to believe she could be anything but what she states.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
The whole postcard plan was badly thought out. Nobody wants that much stuff sent. Digital content with the odd thing sent in the post, for Christmas, would have kept them all deliriously happy.
I know she says she needs a camera man or whatever to film, you don’t, almost everyone on social media manages just fine.

BTW there wouldn’t be a recipe for the peasants pudding. Didn’t she just steal the other persons recipe and use cheaper ingredients?
I’m sure the reason she didn’t do digital content is because she doesn’t know how and isn’t interested in making the investment in learning. She doesn’t want to be responsible for her own content, she wants to be the maverick pixie who hands her publisher a bundle of hand scrawled pages and for the publishers to deal with the pedestrian job of translating her genius into a book.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Meanwhile, Vlad keeps grinding away. Vlad m8, she likes it BROKEN.

View attachment 1591363
Vlad is being very naughty - I've had to correct him though, bad Vlad! (For clarity, the red strikethrough is part of the original ad!)

monroe1.jpg

Meanwhile, congratulations on THREAD 400 of Jack Monroe grifter, you wonderful, nefarious, mithering, sarcastic, clever ninnies! 🍾🍾🍾
I present to you my hat, which just happens to be worn by THE best detective ever, and the only one I could bear to actually watch. ~Literally~ detest crime dramas/series (although I was partial to a bit of Hart to Hart in the 80s - thanks whoever it was for that memory).

Sorry, mods, it isn't about the detective, honest. It's all about the hat. Chapeau, ninnies. Now duck off 😘
clouseau.jpeg

(This is actually his face after pumbling stumbling upon the histrionics of Jack Monroe.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
paste this into Twitter search; In transaction analysis, JM has a parent child relationship with social media, with extroverted adapted child ego - conforming to fans and rebelling against critics. Both sides are her parents, adoring her, feeding her and rule giving. 1/4
This guy seems a bit bonkers tbh; retweeting anti vaxxer / islamophobic / transphobic memes
19b_edit_91466875622499.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Old Harold did suggest to her that she urgently needed professional help. Posted 28th June 2022. Credit to @OwlRightsReserved for the screenie. To be clear, this was mere days after OH LEFT, and is far more revealing than the “Gotcha!” she seemed to think it was. Explains pretty clearly why the relationship didn’t work out.

View attachment 1591715

28th June was also the day she posted this “god help me” (with the flame 😂 and hence the post above) as she announced to over half a million people she was on Tinder (and easily recognizable). Screenies by the indefatigable @Marmalade Atkins who also located said profile. Presented without comment.
ETA IIRC both posts were deleted.
I’d not seen this before 😳 Doesn’t she only have an honorary degree though?
Also whyyyy does she always say 5’ 1.7”, it’s such a pet peeve, she’s 5’2” in that case but just wants to be even teeny tinier

• Haha
Reactions: 44
No hats because we talked about detectives. We were warned!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.