Jack Monroe #400 The utter narcissism of this obscure cook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sex is gross.

That is all.

Sex towels and penis beakers.. and fluids and moist gussets and wet spots..

Ew.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Maybe the people who are "stalking her house" are plain clothes police of the Micro Celebrity Threat Prevention Squad? Who else would be hanging around there regularly?
Surely they’re the Celebrity Unkind and Naysayer Team Investigation Squad Hq

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Has anyone ever seen evidence of food banks receiving the books? And I've always wondered what then happens with the books, are they loaned out then returned? Or just sort of floating around the food bank for people to flick through while they're there? Surely if you're visiting a food bank you arrive, collect your food then leave.
I always guessed they put the book in a bag/box with the tins of chickpeas and peaches 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Surely they’re the Celebrity Unkind and Naysayer Team Investigation Squad Hq
Oh no dear heart, thats us and we never approach as suspect or STALK A HOUSE. No, we stand well back from binfires and their lingering honks.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Dropping in from Lurkdom (can barely keep up: I am reading along though) but hasn't Jack made multiple accusations about being gaslit on social media? I have no more to go on than Wikipedia and Helen's storyline in The Archers , but surely the whole point about gaslighting is that the victim doesn't realise what's happening to them. As soon as you complain (loudly and frequently) to all and sundry on the internet about being gaslit, you are not being gaslit.

And the Diva recruitment drive for people to work for them for no pay is disgraceful. "Work experience" should be a week or two for teenagers to learn the difference between school/college and the work environment. I did it 50 years ago and it delivered the required jolt to my system. Expecting youngsters to work for nothing for months or years to "further your career" is no more than slavery.
Most of us refused to do work experience in careers class. We had part time jobs after school, and thought they were taking the piss trying to send us out to hotels to clean toilets. The school realised they couldn't make us, so only a few suckers actually did it. I can't understand why a grown adult wouldn't think the same way tbh.

Reactions: 26
I do that, I had a support worker help me fill it in and they are actually nice to me. The DWP email me rather than call and they are actually really nice once you are beyond that call centre. Genuinely I know you never hear that but they are.
If you can, have a "professional" help with the form, (it is really stressful and difficult so an impartial head makes all the difference) and even better if they can attend assessment with you Also you can look up the legal Guidance for each Q online, which is very helpful in knowing how to explain your needs.

Reactions: 15
I haven’t seen any in the UK. After Ellen is a US site but quite good for lesbian pop culture stuff.

For those of you who aren’t up to speed with Russ, the ‘give it some minge’ quote came from a blog where he complained about his sex partners laying back and not moving much during sex. Hmm wonder why that would be.
Were they immobilised by being crushed under 23 stone of cheshire cheese?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m trying to fill in a form for PIP. I know it’s been said Jack might qualify but I don’t see how? Unless it was lower tier standard rate.
It’s a horror of a form and I don’t think I will bother!
ETA there’s no way I’d let her near helping me fill this in.
Dear ninny some of us have done it, I went all the way through I Tribunal and I couldnt really speak or leave the house. They are bastards, do feel free to come and mither on F&D https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/b...rs/pip/help-with-your-claim/fill-in-form-pip/

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Were we not talking about brand? Apologies if so....I'm skim grunking and presumed. Also called him Mr Russell instead of Brand. 😬😭

I will publicly apologise if necessary
For your own sake I’m glad you don’t know about the other Russell. Sweet innocent choco muffin, dear heart.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I'm probably Sure Janning a lot of you right now....BUT a friend of mine went to the Londons and was friends with Mr Russels then gf as he was up and coming to fame. They were invited to the extra bit of Big Bro in the audience. She said he was an absolute twit and always cheating.
Not news I know as he's admitted being a sex addict.

Links to Linda AND Russel. 🔺️🔺️🔺️🔺️🔺️ Send celeb policios to look after me 🤣
Ninnying for a REASON. I believe I am talking about a different Russel. Apologies if so but its all relevant still...ish.
I'm on about Brand of the hands.
Sorry for the chaos. I've reported myself just in case I'm being liabel to the Russell being talked about

For your own sake I’m glad you don’t know about the other Russell. Sweet innocent choco muffin, dear heart.
Ffs wtf else is going down. 😫 TB

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Of course, strangely she can singlehandedly wrangles bookcases and sideboards although her crumbly shoulder is so painful that she can't comb her hair........
She should really clamp those bookcases together and fasten them together. It only takes a 2inch screw. That would annoy me so much at the end of my bed. Jack, honestly, a straightforward drill bit and it's two minutes to sort it. In event you are too feeble to do complicated DIY am sure a strapping man can help.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m expecting a thread about Jack having been in crisis with added welfare check. She will lay it on very thick. She might even throw in an incident.
I stumbled across one of Jack’s talks on YouTube earlier. She spoke like it was poetry, like the annoying Nationwide adverts. It all seems like one big performance to get a book deal, but then she realised that required actual work.

Reactions: 27
I feel weird re supposition about what she might say has happened after her twitter estrangement.
Much as I dislike her I'd hate to think of her doing something to prove a point, or saying she has.
Either way it could be triggering for someone irl.
I'm sure she's just having an ego bruised sulk and maybe some crisis calls with her agent / publishers etc , prolly thrown a few pumbles around

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ah, speaking of titmus and yule...
My Good Housekeeping Christmas magazine came in the post today (hey, don't @ me, I'm old) and husband and I were discussing Christmas meals this year.
It suddenly dawned on me we always have Nigella's cherry coke ham on Christmas eve. Now I've put her on my Jack list, what am I to do?!!!
My grandchildren will cry if there is no CC ham. Ffs Nigella, do you realise the consequences of your actions? You've helped to con squigs out of their money AND made my grandchildren cry.
Really makes you think.
I can give you ArchDuke's recipe for Cherry Coke ham - problem solved!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Probably been mentioned before but.
I've just watched a video about Alex Belfield.
During that video they read a witness statement. I'm not posting the whole thing, just quotes.

I'll spoiler it too. There's parallels with Jacks behaviour and how she gets people silenced etc.

"he threatened me with rising court costs, costs which now appear to have been fabricated to alarm and blackmail me, since no evidence has been provided that any legal action was ever taken."

She threatened Lee Anderson MP - AwfullyMolly and likely others.

"When blocked on Twitter he used other accounts to see what I was tweeting and routinely publicly mocked me to his social media followers"

Judge at Hopkins Trial mentioned socks I believe.

"He also regularly asked his followers to contact me - which they did, sending threatening tweets on multiple occasions - and as his subscribers have grown this has became increasingly worrying."

Flying Monkeys she is so proud of.
You could almost read those quotes and believe they were talking about Jack.. almost.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.