Jack Monroe #398 A subscription to JackazonPrime+

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah yes, Jack is frequently referenced as the ambiguous ‘She’.
I know she’s a bit thick - her malapropisms are a thing of beauty and a joy to behold - but the phrasing “what She would have wanted” makes it crystal clear that it’s about a dead woman.

Newsflash to all narcs everywhere: it’s really not about you.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
And here we have the classic Jackism, tit I fucked up with my tweets, let’s distract the plebs with doggos. And also highlight that I ignore the respect of my parents house rules.
What about her mums cats? Her mum loves her cats! I hope they're ok

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I mean, I know you’re afraid to see your folks in person because IRL you’re a coward and once again you’ve thrown your Dad under a giant piece of artillery to have the last laugh on Twitter, but something’s tipped you into full on petulance today, Jack.
Or is it just because your Mam didn’t cook and send your dinner round for you this week?
609FC4D1-3A6A-4EC6-903A-A38C40395B2A.jpeg

Guess she’s seen my earlier post, then?! That’s just Laurie on a sofa, Jack. You’re so full of tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Everything about her says pre-school child:. Arguing with everyone about nothing, and getting back up when she should be in bed.

No Peppa Pig for YOU tomorrow, young lady!!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.