Jack Monroe #398 A subscription to JackazonPrime+

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was just on twitter there and saw an interaction between two blue ticks who were slagging her off through the medium of subtweets.

I have screenshot the interaction but tonight is the first night I am actually holding back from posting here as I know she reads here and I actually do think she's close to the edge.

Sorry for the pointless post :cry:
Aww that's really.good of you.
Jack would not do the same for others.

Tell you what, send them me.. I'll put them up, I have no such conscience.. 🤪😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Watch her try to twist this into another threat :rolleyes:

In fairness to Jack (not a sentence I find many opportunities to use), one of my cats does need to be put to bed - from about 9pm she won't give me a minute's peace unless I follow her upstairs and softly, gently fuss her til she falls asleep.

Am I Jack? Send PayPalos.
We have to shut the cat downstairs for the night or he keeps everyone awake running up and down the stairs all night. He knows when it's 'bedtime' and waits to be fed and shut in.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
“I’m not sure if this is about me or the Queen…”

Well OF bleeping COURSE it must be about you, you idiotic twit, it’s not like anyone’s thinking of HMQ now, is it.

Ps. How long ago did you tweet ‘night?’

F600D80D-03AF-4859-BFB2-08F8EA5B8716.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
What I must say is especially delicious, as a Frau who has been keeping tabs on Jack's tweets for a while, is how folk on Twitter noticed how batshit insane the Marxist-Leninist Royalist Landlord tweet was and then indulged their curiosity with the absolutely beautiful back catalogue of confusing, contradictory tweets beaming from Jack's account. By anyone's standards, the lack of Patreon rewards received by those who have donated is damning enough but then you add everything else on top of it and it's just *chef's kiss*.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I don’t know weather this has been mentioned in the thread as I’ve been asleep but
Jack saying that Harry was wearing shoes not boots….

This tweet proves otherwise

“They are boots, Jack. Called "George Boots" and, if you look at the photo, he has spurs on the back (being a Blues and Royal horse chap””

I do love that more people are calling out her BS on Twitter for all to see.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
replied to someon
She nuzzled her ex-OH’s brother at Easter when she thought it was them. She described that same ex-OH as 6ft tall with a big car. The balance of probabilities suggests she isn’t mistaking a 6ft female for her brother.

ETA:
When OH dumped her, they told her she really needed to see a doctor. Jack then tweets this with a ‘boys in scrubs get to jump the queue’…
She also tweeted a reply to someone saying that men seem to break her heart in equal measures these days , or words to that effect.

She's about 350 followers down now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Oh my god, she really is leaning into the implied legal threat. “At least you publicly admit to faking it”” WTF? Surely, surely, she isn’t that stupid? Surely she recognises that the fakeness was the point, because the squig’s aim was to draw an obvious parallel between Jack and Rachel Dolezal.
she’s got herself into a right mess today and no mistake.
for the first time, I’m starting to believe the people speculating that she is off the wagon, because if I knew nothing else about her, I’d have assumed she was pissed or on something today by now
Please twitter, we did that YONKS ago. Is she going to come for me coz I got a thread title saying “let’s face it, she’s the Rachel Dolezal of poverty”?! Only Amazon thinks I live in Italy so good luck with that!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I don’t know weather this has been mentioned in the thread as I’ve been asleep but
Jack saying that Harry was wearing shoes not boots….

This tweet proves otherwise

“They are boots, Jack. Called "George Boots" and, if you look at the photo, he has spurs on the back (being a Blues and Royal horse chap””

I do love that more people are calling out her BS on Twitter for all to see.
Can't believe she lied about Harry Mate's Boots. What a SH1TTER.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
What?! I didn't think that was possible for one and by her own admission he's a good dad and all round good bloke so why the duck would you do that?!
Early 2013 he posted about it. Big priorities during the poverty…

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.