Jack Monroe #398 A subscription to JackazonPrime+

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And here we have the classic Jackism, tit I fucked up with my tweets, let’s distract the plebs with doggos. And also highlight that I ignore the respect of my parents house rules.
Ehhhh??????!!!!! Has she posted this about today? When the fuckety duck had she been with someone today?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Was just on twitter there and saw an interaction between two blue ticks who were slagging her off through the medium of subtweets.

I have screenshot the interaction but tonight is the first night I am actually holding back from posting here as I know she reads here and I actually do think she's close to the edge.

Sorry for the pointless post :cry:
Would you mind ever so much telling us who the blue ticks are?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If I had someone over for lunch and they sat playing with their phone all afternoon they would be out the door with my boot up their arse

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
And here we have the classic Jackism, tit I fucked up with my tweets, let’s distract the plebs with doggos. And also highlight that I ignore the respect of my parents house rules.
I thought she was going to bed/couch to watch BCS and putting her phone in another room?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That is horrendously rude. At least respect other peoples house rules. My MiL has some doozys but i respect them as do my kids.

Reactions: 46
I was waiting for a post claiming to have been doing something other than continual tweeting and replying today.
This is clearly a photo of Content when she was younger - puppies grow fast.
Even if she was over there today she would have been online constantly.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
It also highlights that she’s seemingly never taken the dog there before? Odd. (Poor dog; giving out very strong ‘tell it to the paw’ vibes).

Reactions: 32
If page 1 of the narc's handbook is the 'meaning the Queen or me' thing this is page 2.
Deliberately overstep simple and reasonable boundaries and then brag about it and point out how stupid her parents are to have such a boundary in the first place. Play it off as a joke so anyone challenging you looks like the villain.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I came out in my late 30s and bullshit like this really encourages all the twats who tell me it’s just because I haven’t met the right man yet.
Solidarity from a bisexual frau.
It’s one thing to be a lesbian figuring things out when you’re younger, but this is just absolute bullshit from Jack.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
I stg a frau posted earlier that she'd claim to have gone for a family roast today to counteract posters on here saying she doesn't have family support.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.