Jack Monroe #398 A subscription to JackazonPrime+

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone did!!!!! (Never watched it so I’ll assume it’s true).

Watch her try to twist this into another threat :rolleyes:

How do you put a dog or cat to bed? Deceased I am. DECEASED.
In fairness to Jack (not a sentence I find many opportunities to use), one of my cats does need to be put to bed - from about 9pm she won't give me a minute's peace unless I follow her upstairs and softly, gently fuss her til she falls asleep.

Am I Jack? Send PayPalos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Was just on twitter there and saw an interaction between two blue ticks who were slagging her off through the medium of subtweets.

I have screenshot the interaction but tonight is the first night I am actually holding back from posting here as I know she reads here and I actually do think she's close to the edge.

Sorry for the pointless post :cry:

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
duck off Jack you gaslighting cowbag. We know Old Harold was a man.

View attachment 1588415
She nuzzled her ex-OH’s brother at Easter when she thought it was them. She described that same ex-OH as 6ft tall with a big car. The balance of probabilities suggests she isn’t mistaking a 6ft female for her brother.

ETA:
When OH dumped her, they told her she really needed to see a doctor. Jack then tweets this with a ‘boys in scrubs get to jump the queue’…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Never got into BCS but the spoiler has me howling and clawing on the floor laughing. You are all evil for doing that on her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Was just on twitter there and saw an interaction between two blue ticks who were slagging her off through the medium of subtweets.

I have screenshot the interaction but tonight is the first night I am actually holding back from posting here as I know she reads here and I actually do think she's close to the edge.

Sorry for the pointless post :cry:
No you’re probably doing the right thing-not pointless as it actually shows compassion which despite the piss-taking on here people express for her all the time. Even though she does not deserve it as she treats her own followers like tit but still-we’re not her.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The "if true" is a disgusting racist micro aggression. Glad to see her being called out on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
No way did she not know about Harry’s brush with racism in the past. Absolute lie, I’d bet my last quid on it. The quote tweets are good.
I am loving second squigs work there. There are loads of things I don't know about, I am only one person so can't reasonably be expected to have expert level knowledge on everything. I do find it quite useful to assume when I'm talking to someone they might know something I don't and listen to what they're saying or when I'm reading I try and reflect on what I've read rather than picking out the bits that back up what I already think. Jack should really start from the point that she knows nothing but would like to learn because she'd actually come over as more intelligent that the nearly always wrong completed it mate clown she does at present.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.