Jack Monroe #398 A subscription to JackazonPrime+

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Calling him 'Burger Boy' was a bit of a clue

It's those tricksy words again. When the squig said 'partner' they meant 'person you were in an exclusive relationship with' - what Jack means is I'VE SHAGGED LOADS OF PEOPLE SINCE JUNE HA HA SUCKS TO BE YOU.

And they've all dumped her. I wonder why?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Can't be arsed to reverse grunk (even though I'm not BUSY or EXHAUSTED) but I recall tweets shared on here where talks about falling in love with one of her best friends and calls them "he" in the replies.
Not policing anyone's sexuality mind! Don't send the Po Po over here!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Oh God, the Rachel Doleszal tweets… feel sorry for her. These squigs are way better at this than you Jack.
PS point being they’re taking the piss about her being the RD of poverty
oh god - someone explain satire to Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 1588368
Yeah Jack, nobody’s buying your “have to live with myself” bollox. EVERYONE knows you believe yourself to be absolutely wonderful and practically perfect in every way. You posted this just a few months ago, remember. And just this past week you voluntarily chose to bestow both your cooter and your caterwauling on the world.
View attachment 1588391

Also,
View attachment 1588392

Not half as sorry as those (ex) partners are, Jack. There’s a reason they all LEFT and it sure as tit isn’t because you’re “heckin adorable” or ‘aware that you’re a cringe person’.
One of them actually told her to see a dr. That says it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Can some kind soul please explain “warned” to me? I’ve tried to search back but alas, I’m still in the dark

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Not sure if anyone else has answered asI struggle keeping up lol!

I’ve got a half GCSE, in RE. They were a short course version that were a thing in the early/mid 00s.
That n
I think she retweeted this a second time.

View attachment 1588281

Honestly, looking at her sarky comebacks to squigs, it's not had the usual flying monkey effect she's after. I think she's getting desperate.

Edit: saying that, there's still plenty of flying monkey action about. It's just not shutting people up. 😳
WHHHHYYYYY? Why does she retweet her own tweets? I don't know anyone who does that unless it's say for a missing person.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Can some kind soul please explain “warned” to me? I’ve tried to search back but alas, I’m still in the dark
It was a flying monkey having a go at someone for criticising Jack who ended their tweet rant with the word WARNED, which we found quite funny. I would tell you where to find it as it is quite recent but a lot has happened lately and I'm not sure where to start. It feels like about 10 threads back but might only be 3 or 4.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.