Jack Monroe #398 A subscription to JackazonPrime+

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hahahaahahaha. And he's great at giving advice on protecting pics isn't he?

Is this another Jack who isn't military round the edges? didn't write a column thanking her Maj for all that she does? Is this Jack off burgers again?

I don't even know why I'm bothering to even give examples, every post should just be Jack LIES!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
ā€œAnd yes, sometimes I do a wee mischievous tweet to coax some of the worst people who are obsessed with me to reveal themselves and introduce themselves to my block button. Congrats on taking the bait, ladsā€.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
^ by ā€worst peopleā€ Jack is attempting to again portray her accusers as transphobes and terfs, reinforcing why her claims around identity shouldnā€™t be ringfenced from scrutiny and discussion, because the set of beliefs sheā€™s aligned with make it plain that she can self describe as such if she thinks itā€™s a good fit, and garner sympathy from those people inclined to believe that a lesbian is simply a person who feels that the word ā€œlesbianā€ best describes themselves.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
Just saw a tweet where Jack says sheā€™s a lesbian. Was Old Harold a lady??

• Haha
Reactions: 41
ā€œAnd yes, sometimes I do a wee mischievous tweet to coax some of the worst people who are obsessed with me to reveal themselves and introduce themselves to my block button. Congrats on taking the bait, ladsā€.
That kid who shits themselves at the swimming baths then claims it was a prank. Love to see it.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Sorry just dropping in to ask do we think there will be a mega chaos tomorrow or can I go furniture shopping?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I've said this before on the twitter, but there should be a tweet with flashing lights and sirens posted regularly, saying DO NOT GIVE MONEY TO STRANGERS ON THE INTERNET.
Must admit, a fair few years ago I used to speak a bit to jack in the dms, she hasn't changed a bit, still making a total mess of her life, still thin skinned and unable to learn.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Iā€™ve just about had enough of Jackā€™s ridiculousness.

What an absolute wanker.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.