Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

heretic

Pretty sure if THAT MAN was thirsting after a female member of the Royal Family on the day before the Queen’s funeral she’d have some hot take about inappropriately-timed misogyny etc.

Her latest replies to people are making me angry.

• Angry
Reactions: 70

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
This is all very entertaining but is there literally nothing better she could be doing with her time on a Sunday afternoon? I'm making a roast 🔺 and going out on yellow sticker safari later, for example.
She has ZERO life outside of Twitter. Completely obsessed with it.

ETA

Her Tweeting rate is up 35.7% over the last 30 days 🥴

Screenshot 2022-09-18 at 18.16.44.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 69

br2491

Why does she keep saying Harry isn’t a royal? The dopey bastard thinks because he isn’t a working royal he’s suddenly just not royal? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 68

Emmapism

VIP Member
If you haven't ruined your career, why are you drafting up job applications on your phone to try and become a train driver?

• Haha

ScamSandwich

Chatty Member
On a grunk and probaly similar things will have been said more eloquently but Jack is absolutely tasteless objectifying Prince Harry and using him for her agenda. This is not a matter of sexual orientation or being pro or contra monarchy- she makes a really inappropriate comment about someone who is grieving for his grandmother and who has no chance to be private in this moment. It is the kind of abuse she accuses others of only with the slight difference that it is her who by choice puts content (including no go private info about family members) out that is being discussed by others.
Shame on her!
She is also reaping all the benefits that heteronormativity gets her until she is a lesbian and weaponises that.

• Heart
  • Angry

Lazarus

VIP Member
I still can't quite get over her logic of 'I'm so abused on twitter it is so terrible call the police'.
to
'tee hee mischievous lil me. I actively go looking for people who previously haven't abused me by tweeting something intentionally provocative lol'.
If there’s anything that tells us Jack has no hobbies and no pals, it’s this.
Prod people into interacting with you; good or bad, it’s better than sitting on your own looking at a dog you don’t want and a cat who’s forgotten you exist, in a house you can’t afford, listening to a rock tumbler nobody wanted, waiting on a shag who’s long since ghosted you and a son who dreads the day he sees you.

• Sad
  • Heart

CEB1980

Classic JM twisting. Saying that she’s not a lesbian isn’t policing her sex life, it’s refusing to allow Jack to cosplay an identity that doesn’t belong to her. She can sleep with anyone she is attracted to who wants to sleep with her, nobody‘s business; as she’s posted recently and openly about male partners, describing herself as a lesbian is being ”policed”, understandably, by those who think that exclusive same sex attraction has meaning and significance, inherently *as distinct from people who experience sexual attraction to the opposite sex*

• Heart

PickledRadish

Great recap, thank(space)you. The Georgia Church Suppers incident is one of my absolute favourites within the rich bootstrapverse lore. It gives me a warm glow. Might go and record a song in the shower to prove how HAPPY it makes me.

• Haha
  • Heart