Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cookiecookie

VIP Member
She's so predictable. Happy, gets a bit full of herself and does a chaos, spiteful attacks and flying monkeys, you all want me dead, I will sue you all and live in a house with my spite orangery. Every single bloody time. So boring Jack.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 65

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
If I was constantly whining about a "smear campaign", being the internet's "dead cat" and being subjected to horrendous abuse that was so bad I was taking legal action, the last thing I'd do is freely admit to deliberately posting provocative tweets in order to get negative reactions from people.

She is so, so thick. And a manipulative, avaricious twat.

• Heart

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
I came out in my late 30s and bullshit like this really encourages all the twats who tell me it’s just because I haven’t met the right man yet.
Solidarity from a bisexual frau.
It’s one thing to be a lesbian figuring things out when you’re younger, but this is just absolute bullshit from Jack.

• Heart

Five hundred dogs

VIP Member
She wants to abolish the military now? I don’t think it’s possible for my eyes to roll any harder. I wonder how many other people who want both the monarchy and the military abolished posted photos of themselves sitting on a huge gun to celebrate the platinum jubilee?

• Haha
Reactions: 64

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
I do feel sorry for her when she puts it like this. Everyone's worst nightmare, Being Jack Monroe.

Screenshot 2022-09-18 at 19.47.33.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 64

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
12CA56CD-95A5-442E-8FC9-6BB017A28989.jpeg
AF6AA789-414B-4AF2-AB22-4632C97D850A.jpeg

Inspired by Singer Jack, I made this.

I waive all rights to this, Jack, so feel free to make ‘art postcards’ out of it to give your patrons a reward for the first time in two fucking years.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

jenny2603

VIP Member
I've said this before on the twitter, but there should be a tweet with flashing lights and sirens posted regularly, saying DO NOT GIVE MONEY TO STRANGERS ON THE INTERNET.
Must admit, a fair few years ago I used to speak a bit to jack in the dms, she hasn't changed a bit, still making a total mess of her life, still thin skinned and unable to learn.
All that therapy has worked it's magic. Still at least she won a hoop and a cuddly toy.

• Haha
  • Sad

joannethescam

Ahhh here comes the victim…..How can you deliberately tweet to irritate people, a few hours later tweet you’re so tired of this
It’s almost like gaslighting?

• Heart