Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bugger13

VIP Member
Ah, now I know what I've been missing all my life. If I bury a jar of Vicks in the front garden will it grow? Cos pov innit...
Haha, I tried checking poppy seeds all over the garden (the ones you put on bread). Was expecting Flanders fields but no, doesn’t work. Embarrassing, it sounds like the sort of stupidity Jack would recommend (to stay on topic)

• Haha
Reactions: 22

That Forensic Man

VIP Member
And here we have the classic Jackism, shit I fucked up with my tweets, let’s distract the plebs with doggos. And also highlight that I ignore the respect of my parents house rules.
If page 1 of the narc's handbook is the 'meaning the Queen or me' thing this is page 2.
Deliberately overstep simple and reasonable boundaries and then brag about it and point out how stupid her parents are to have such a boundary in the first place. Play it off as a joke so anyone challenging you looks like the villain.

• Sad
  • Heart

houseofhoop

VIP Member
Does the thirsty clunge shot, the "crushes" on minor execs, the lesbian comment, this weird pashing on Harry, plus the frankly bizarre behaviour today indicate that Burger Boy has burgered off? She never reacts well to being dumped and he's not exactly riding to the rescue.
SOMEONE TURN HER OFF AND ON AGAIN FFS
She does need a reboot.

• Haha

queenfeline

Sorry if this lands somewhere inappropriate but I highly recommend The Dropout on Disney plus. Parallels between JM and Elizabeth Holmes are interesting.
Jack wishes she was capable of such a $cheme

Probably has a poster of Elizabeth Holmes and Queen Lizzie in her living room, her two deities

• Haha
Reactions: 21

tattybrogan

It's not the dogs fault but that poor animal is going to be an almighty pain in the arse when it's fully grown if it isn't already. This is why idiots shouldn't have pets of any kind but particularly ones that need training.
Totally agree. Especially medium-large breed dogs.

AyiaKnacker

Ok, but the question remains, how on earth do you get half a GCSE? Do they not only come in whole numbers?

• Haha