Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Onestorytoomany

VIP Member
She's talking complete cack. I'm her age (actually a bit younger, so I'd have more of an excuse to not know), and was living in a different country 🔺 when that story broke, and I am still very, very much aware of it. Even if I gave her the benefit of the doubt (which I SHAN'T) and this was the first she'd heard of it, she hasn't deleted the tweet, because those sweet likes are worth so much more than a little sniff of hpumble pie about the whole thing. Cunt.
I remember when it broke it was a HUGE Deal.

I'm adding Burnside to my fantasy Essex Police Celebrity Squad line up. I'll probably bring in Tosh Lines to keep him company.
Is there, perhaps after he dropped the others off at the pub is next stop was essex!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Ooointitot

Chatty Member
A forced gotcha? Nah pal, if you act like a twat on twitter people are going to call it, that's simply how the app works.

View attachment 1587850
We seem to have Scottish Jack today, flinging wee and aye about all over the shop. Why? Who the fuck knows!

As Jack doesn't seem to have a problem with herr nazi-prince and is apparently taking direction from here on all her actions like a tiny wee puppet, can I suggest blackface Jack would really really upset her enemies and also express her support for the oppressed Commonwealth?

• Haha

girolle

Fraus! I must say I did LOL earlier when I saw someone describe Jack as the 'Bootlicking Cook' instead of 'Bootstrap Cook'. (Apologies if this has already been said).

• Haha

RaeRae

Chatty Member
Not because you’re too poor?View attachment 1587500
What absolute 🐴💩. This coming from the person that always let's everyone know where she is. once she moves she'll be posting pics that tell everyone where her new home is. If what she says is true she wouldn't be so keen to post every moment of her life on social media.

jenny2603

VIP Member
Just an aside to note that (((words written like this with three brackets))) is a far-right/neo nazi symbol to imply something or someone is Jewish in a derogatory way. I haven't gone looking for this squig to look at their account but there's a solid chance they're a cunt.
But also maybe not because some people started using it to drown out the far right using it. Would always double check but it might be an ok account.

Last edited:

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
I don’t know about a tax return bingo card I think we need a Jack-narrating-the-royal-funeral bingo card for tomorrow. We do love the smell of chaos in the morning <nam-eyes>

To go back to that endless interview from the last thread, as well as touching Jacks tits they mention stress hives visible through holes in her jeans. What’s the betting she was claiming her birthmarks were “stress hives” from “bullying” UGHHHH.
Well of course it would be 'stress hives' :rolleyes:. Was probably flea bites from that manky old rug of hers.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

CEB1980

I don’t think that’s a sock, or, if it is, there’s a lot of effort into pretending to be into fantasy football

• Haha

BananaSmith

Chatty Member
Remember when Jack virtually disappeared for 16 weeks or so when she went to rehab? I thought these days were over. I actually thought she'd sort her shit out once and for all and that our threads were very slowly drawing to a close. I'm such a dickhead lol.
Babe, same x

• Heart