Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nonah

VIP Member
I’m POSITIVE that I read an interview with her once (and I’ve put a small amount of effort into finding it but no joy) where she says that at school and as a child she found that she courted attention, good or bad. Does anyone else remember that if have i made it up?

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Legally impossible without both involved parent's permission so more lies.
Unless he’s not on the birth certificate, and therefore has no legal parental responsibility. Although I think he could have still objected. If you’re not married, you can’t actually put the father on the birth certificate unless they’re present at the actual appointment when you register the baby.

Foxvint

VIP Member
Various family members like her 18 different persona?? Its the disingenuous of it all I enjoy the most. She's never heard that about Harry's past. 'If true' 😆😆 she didn't engage with lowkey cos he'd have ripped her a new pumble

• Haha

SnowyCal

Chatty Member
The ruler tool on snip & sketch, someone else mentioned it recently and I just had a go 😅
Trying to catch up but I learnt a new trick on TikTok today.
If you take a screenshot on an iPhone & try to draw on it, if you for example, want to circle something, draw your circle & hold down on the screen, it’ll make a perfect circle shape for you. Same with an arrow, draw your arrow, hold down & alas, perfectly straight arrow

• Wow

Walkdengirl

VIP Member
And here we have the classic Jackism, shit I fucked up with my tweets, let’s distract the plebs with doggos. And also highlight that I ignore the respect of my parents house rules.
What about her mums cats? Her mum loves her cats! I hope they're ok

• Sad

MoistenedGussets

Chatty Member
I mean this was the creators attempt and I can guarantee she put more love and logic into it that our Jack ever did.

View attachment 1587460
Blimey I've not been on tattle much today till now and this.. this is what I see when I visit..

Jesus h Mary mother and Joseph and all of the saints... That looks like it's already been eaten and digested.... Twice..

Gently, forensically, softly behind the scenes, fuck off with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Helena Handbasket

Chatty Member
I was bored for ten minutes this afternoon 🔺 so I designed some t-shirts. Available to nefarious ninnies for just £49.99 / $89.99 / 100 eur (sorry, don't know current exchange rate in as much as I'm too lazy to check). Cheap as chips, really.

Was thinking of a limited release for PARTY TIME in THREAD 400 (which could be any second now the way Monroe is acting!).

~ If you really do have a life, Jack Monroe, why not go live it? Because making a complete arse of yourself on Twatter definitely ISN'T living your best one, nor is it "socking it" to Borbora et al, who - rest assured - won't give a shit about you. IYKWIM. Go well, pal. ~

View attachment 1588520
Flying Monkey Mumma! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22