Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pavlova

VIP Member
That's what differentiates between working class and the Jeremy Kyle watching Scroungers jack ain't like.. one has a eucalyptus tree, one doesn't..
Fellows... I have no eucalyptus tree..
Send Eucalyptusos
Ah, now I know what I've been missing all my life. If I bury a jar of Vicks in the front garden will it grow? Cos pov innit...

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Lurkingandlaughing

This morning, I was mindlessly scrolling through TikTok and trying to swerve the barrage of videos about that weird blond man when, what’s that? Somebody reviewing a Jack Monroe recipe? Grated Courgette Pancake to be exact, already my stomach is churning at the thought BUT the TT-er has mentioned she was trying to save money so, fingers crossed, she’s found a lovely cheap meal. Fraus, it was a no from her 😂. I definitely did both a 🦉 and a 🍾

(not sure if I can share the video as the lovely creator only has 800-ish followers?) and would have absolutely no idea how to squig a video?
Grated courgette pancake. This is better than stale bread crusts in fennel, beans rinsed and obliterated and sardines and sultanas on cold pasta. I think someone suggested a cook off and that is a very good idea.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

MediaMonkey

Just joined in the aftermath of Harry, Burger Boy, death threats, can't even remember what else happened today, already dizzy. Are the dramas to get followers or to distract from Patreon? Thinking both but perhaps being naive.

• Haha

MoistenedGussets

Chatty Member
I feel like there was a recent time where HRH Jack Of The Monroes tried a load of shit wigs on and photographed herself looking like a twat in them..

I may be having a painkiller induced reverie though.

• Haha

emeraldopal

Watching Better Call Saul on...the streaming services she doesn't have? Using the WiFi she doesn't have? 🤡
O please can a squig question this! I always think that must be one of the most exhausting aspects of the way she chooses to live her life - pleading poverty and tip jar rattling means she has to justify or explain every single material thing she owns or consumes. Maybe she found a Netflix account in a puddle

• Haha

Hollaaa

VIP Member
Sorry if this lands somewhere inappropriate but I highly recommend The Dropout on Disney plus. Parallels between JM and Elizabeth Holmes are interesting.
I've just been watching the Wirecard thing on Netflix and these fin/tech grifts have so many overlaps.
Back on topic: there is something so 'exploiting the vulnerable' about perving over a bereaved grandson. Horrible to observe.

Ooointitot

Chatty Member
View attachment 1587860

Abhorrent cunts.

And sorry, I know her sexuality is usually off-limits in terms of discussion (often with good reason) but how can she still be calling herself a lesbian when her last two partners have been male and she's out here fantasising about boffing another one?
She's been reading here and is trying to get us to kick off about it

Just an aside to note that (((words written like this with three brackets))) is a far-right/neo nazi symbol to imply something or someone is Jewish in a derogatory way. I haven't gone looking for this squig to look at their account but there's a solid chance they're a cunt.
In general yes but in this case I read it as a comment on how Jack uses her lawyer being Jewish as a shield.