Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SpudYouHate

Watch her try to twist this into another threat :rolleyes:

In fairness to Jack (not a sentence I find many opportunities to use), one of my cats does need to be put to bed - from about 9pm she won't give me a minute's peace unless I follow her upstairs and softly, gently fuss her til she falls asleep.

Am I Jack? Send PayPalos.
We have to shut the cat downstairs for the night or he keeps everyone awake running up and down the stairs all night. He knows when it's 'bedtime' and waits to be fed and shut in.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Onestorytoomany

VIP Member
View attachment 1588368
Yeah Jack, nobody’s buying your “have to live with myself” bollox. EVERYONE knows you believe yourself to be absolutely wonderful and practically perfect in every way. You posted this just a few months ago, remember. And just this past week you voluntarily chose to bestow both your cooter and your caterwauling on the world.
View attachment 1588391

Also,
View attachment 1588392

Not half as sorry as those (ex) partners are, Jack. There’s a reason they all LEFT and it sure as shit isn’t because you’re “heckin adorable” or ‘aware that you’re a cringe person’.
One of them actually told her to see a dr. That says it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Penelope_Ghent

VIP Member
What an awkward meal that must have been. Big Dave sitting there still stunned after being the centre of a Twitter storm instigated by Jack, Content rampaging around, Jack snip snapping at everyone, Mum sobbing, younger siblings suddenly remembering they're eating "at a mates".
I hope he was wearing his medals.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Candytuft

VIP Member
It's like watching a volcano slowly erupt.

The last few weeks we've seen cracks appearing, and we're currently witnessing steam and ash start to escape. Very soon there'll be a full on explosion complete with molten lava - buckle up frauen und herren, Magma Jack is about to make an appearance.
It would be great. Not until the patreon /PayPal/tip jar are shut down. I can't see it happening. Why should she ?

Reactions: 26