Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Helena Handbasket

Chatty Member
...and all the while I have breath in my body, will never recommend her to front any 3rd sector campaigns...and

Can I bring snacks? And my court outfit?
Absolutely bring snackios. 😆 You’re not Jack so I can trust you with this mission. I’m undecided on my court outfit as I have now ruined several jumpers (all puddle found) in my quest to lengthen them for use as a new Oliver Bonas dress using only safety pins. If I can’t work that out I’m thinking of using my grannie’s horrendously insipid 1980’s Laura Ashley remnants to knock us all up matching dungarees like the Von Trapps? Now fuck off ❤

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

ChocolateMuffin

VIP Member
And here we have the classic Jackism, shit I fucked up with my tweets, let’s distract the plebs with doggos. And also highlight that I ignore the respect of my parents house rules.
Ehhhh??????!!!!! Has she posted this about today? When the fuckety fuck had she been with someone today?

• Haha

auntylil

Chatty Member
Vintage Fraus, how does this compare to other chaoses? Is this a chaos? Where does it rank on the Richter Scale of the last few years?
I'm not vintage (except in real life 😭) but even I know this is way off the fecking scale! She's an absolute arse!

Is it warm or is it just Jack Monroe that's melting?

• Haha

PeepholePringle

I do think that Twitter's been her main if not only source of news for most of the last decade, and who knows how much attention she paid to anything apart from herself in her younger years, so it is possible. I've certainly met some very solipsistic people who don't read the news or have much general knowledge.

• Heart

Tin Can Crook

Chatty Member
Delighted Jack has given us something hilarious to lighten the mood. I wonder how well this will land considering the last few tweets embracing the monarchy went.

• Haha

br2491

I’ve just gone back and listened to her, erm singing would we call it?
Is it supposed to sound like that? I don’t know the original but I couldn’t make out what the words were 🤣 I can only imagine that’s what I sound like after quite a few pints 😩

• Haha

Lurkingandlaughing

In a tangent I am actually buying magnetic spice jars, after seeing them on Daily Kitchen so maybe she has a future as an influencer after alll...

• Haha

houseofhoop

VIP Member
I do think this is at the root of it. She felt emotionally neglected while her parents were busy with foster children (how valid this was is questionable but I’m pretty sure it’s how she felt - see also her claiming various illnesses/disabilities when we know it’s certain she got attention for her birthmark per Mama H’s own posts).

Most people grow out of the phase, but Jack seems stuck in perpetual teenager mode, repeating the same cycles over and over.
Yes I feel the same. This is the ‘Jack Trauma’ I referred to earlier. Still Stuck at that point unable to move on. Classic narcissist

Just Lou

Chatty Member
This has been a whirlwind thread. I hope Jack has a day off tomorrow as it will be thread 399 and I don’t think it would be appropriate to have our thread 400 pumble hats tomorrow of all days.
Think of the canal Jack! I know it's not difficult because you're obsessed with us but we all want to be respectful tomorrow even if we aren't all Marxist Leninist monarchists.

• Haha