Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
OK sure. Incidentally this is the person she originally tweeted hours ago that she was blocking thanks to her brilliant masterplan of posting inane bollocks and seeing who responded to it. And yet they're still not blocked.

Screenshot 2022-09-18 at 20.01.54.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

ItchOfTheWestCoast

“And yes, sometimes I do a wee mischievous tweet to coax some of the worst people who are obsessed with me to reveal themselves and introduce themselves to my block button. Congrats on taking the bait, lads”.
That kid who shits themselves at the swimming baths then claims it was a prank. Love to see it.

• Haha
Reactions: 56

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
If Harry's the only royal she has any respect for (but also isn't a royal), what the fuck was that arsehole-clenching tribute to the Queen all about just a few days ago? Or in Jack logic, doesn't she count as a royal anymore because she's DEAD?

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
Harry's a member of the royal family. His father is the king. You don't get much more royal than that, Jack.
Exactly, deciding to step away from royal life and duties doesn't suddenly turn him into Average Joe with a job in retail. He's the king's son ffs :rolleyes:

• Haha

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
What's the difference NTB?
Someone described as a malignant narcissist has all the narc traits, but also has some sociopathic traits. The constant lying, reckless behaviour, and the glee she seems to take from hurting/abusing/attacking others would make me think malignant. She seems to get a lot out of seeking out people to attack, and watching as her defenders pile on someone. Goes beyond straight up narcissism imo.

• Heart
  • Wow

CEB1980

And yes Jack, sometimes we are a bit "obsessed" because it's like watching a slo-mo replay of a child smashing up their toys to piss off their mum, on an endless loop. And then, out of the blue, just when we're getting bored with it, the barrel is scraped so hard it's truly shocking. (Which is your intention) You know that's what trolling actually is, yes? What you are doing every single day. Well played, you absolute ball of thorns and dogshit. Have a medal, and enjoy your day pet.
this. I barely had an opinion on her until Molly’s blog. I read it out of a bit of “oooh juicy” curiosity and have since been amazed and entertained by the chaoses, with my personal feelings swinging between sympathy/feeling someone close to her should step in and get her to log off, and recognising thatthereare serious questions and serious issues going on.

but everything else is - and I’m not exaggerating, or making an analogy - literally the behaviour of very unhappy kids at schools I’ve worked at who start to do anything to get any sort of attention, because they’re not succeeding at getting positive attention. And catching up as I have morning coffee wouldn’t actually be possible without her providing the content. There’s plenty of people on social media I like less than Jack, who just have enough self awareness to know which battles to fight, to know when to log off

Grizzlybear

VIP Member
If Jack is publicly, and often, tweeting about sexual relationships with men, then by continuing to describe herself as a lesbian she is reinforcing the idea that lesbianism is a choice that can be overcome by an attractive enough male
Seriously though?! I am not saying lesbians cannot find men attractive - I know they do, I am friends with lesbians who will “phwoar” with the best of them at some well muscled forearms etc, the way I will accede some ladies are extremely attractive. However - they would run a fucking mile away from an organ if one were brandished sexily at them

• Haha
  • Heart

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
This is all very entertaining but is there literally nothing better she could be doing with her time on a Sunday afternoon? I'm making a roast 🔺 and going out on yellow sticker safari later, for example.
I couldn’t have planned this chaos any better. Have had my pork in the slow cooker for 6 hours and just waiting on my dauphinois to cook and have had a great wee chuckle at the bird app all afternoon. No rinsed hoops for me

• Haha
  • Heart

DinosaurSenior

VIP Member
If I had someone over for lunch and they sat playing with their phone all afternoon they would be out the door with my boot up their arse

• Haha
  • Heart

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
What did you speak about if you don’t mind me asking / it wouldn’t risk her doxxing you? Can’t imagine it was (solid) food…?
For some odd reason she became friends for a while with my group of tweeters. 😶 Never discussed food with her, I couldn't ever face the turnip and tinned cat food style of food she pushes. It was just the usual, there had been a spat over nothing with x, then y and z, she'd argue back but be genuinely aghast they'd been (what she perceived) mean to her. I'd say something motherly like log off, have a cup of tea, ignore it. I suspect that exact conversation still happens daily. Back in those days I argued on Twitter with whoever too, I'd just say fuck off etc, ignore the h8rs. 😂

• Heart
  • Wow

hooplifehero

Chatty Member
The more Jack types 'lol', the more I am certain she is not, in fact, laughing at all, out loud or otherwise.

• Haha