Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Unfortunately, Jack, you need wit, intelligence and a sense of humour to pull off sarcasm. You score nul points on all 3.

Screenshot 2022-09-18 at 19.38.07.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
She really doesn't understand shitposting at all. This is in response to the Rachel Dolzeal photoshop, which no one was ever attempting to pretend was real. But furthermore .... it's no worse than your terrible facetuning Jack 😂

Screenshot 2022-09-18 at 20.24.34.png

• Haha

CEB1980

Oh my god, she really is leaning into the implied legal threat. “At least you publicly admit to faking it”” WTF? Surely, surely, she isn’t that stupid? Surely she recognises that the fakeness was the point, because the squig’s aim was to draw an obvious parallel between Jack and Rachel Dolezal.
she’s got herself into a right mess today and no mistake.
for the first time, I’m starting to believe the people speculating that she is off the wagon, because if I knew nothing else about her, I’d have assumed she was pissed or on something today by now

• Haha

Rat

Holy shit, not a blue tick but 133k followers

View attachment 1587956

Man I would LOVE her to take on lowkey. Go on Jack.
Leftist rapper. Recently had to fight against groups lobbying to remove his music from Spotify due to his stance on Palestine - which a good few of his followers will have come from so it's a leftist crowd. Son of an immigrant. Outspoken against colonialism and injustice. Kinda who Jack views themself as tbh.

• Wow
  • Heart

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Grunking but dropping in to say - I miss Coops mate being deployed. Chaoses aren’t what they used to be.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
05757AEF-83CD-4BC3-815D-7D525764B003.jpeg

Yeah Jack, nobody’s buying your “have to live with myself” bollox. EVERYONE knows you believe yourself to be absolutely wonderful and practically perfect in every way. You posted this just a few months ago, remember. And just this past week you voluntarily chose to bestow both your cooter and your caterwauling on the world.
B2148ED2-A965-4F64-9AD1-F9CAD9E1D446.jpeg

Also,
A2FD9D49-8387-4596-B403-E118621981DD.jpeg

Not half as sorry as those (ex) partners are, Jack. There’s a reason they all LEFT and it sure as shit isn’t because you’re “heckin adorable” or ‘aware that you’re a cringe person’.

• Haha
  • Heart

PeepholePringle

Having now seen the bookshelves, I fully believe she has 9 shelves of cookbooks. Easily done when you can only fit 8 books on a shelf.

• Haha

Emmapism

VIP Member
Finally in the here and now! So obsessed I couldn't tear myself away. Apart from the many many hours I've spent.......away.

Good to see Jack caring so little about us again! It's incredible to witness exactly how unbothered she is. So unbothered that she's tweeted an opinion she does/doesn't have to get a reaction from people she does/doesn't care about.

The Schrödinger of Twitter and one of the great minds of our time.

• Haha
  • Heart

Mrs Peel

VIP Member
It's like watching a volcano slowly erupt.

The last few weeks we've seen cracks appearing, and we're currently witnessing steam and ash start to escape. Very soon there'll be a full on explosion complete with molten lava - buckle up frauen und herren, Magma Jack is about to make an appearance.

• Haha