Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PeepholePringle

“And yes, sometimes I do a wee mischievous tweet to coax some of the worst people who are obsessed with me to reveal themselves and introduce themselves to my block button. Congrats on taking the bait, lads”.
Ho ho, tee hee, let's make silly jokes about a grandson at his grandmother's coffin! Wot larks!
What an absolute narcissist twot.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 59

Candytuft

VIP Member
She's stupid alright but she's got people talking. Fuel.
I say stupid but believe me, she's wealthy. She could buy a house today but it wouldn't fit the grifting.
Her house is heaving with stuff but not enough really expensive things. It's all relative. She's not buying cars, or laying out school fees. House maintenance, commuting costs, and let's not forget the freebies. Flowers, bags, vegetable boxes, fish. The stuff that you get for collabs.
She is minted. No wonder she doesn't want investigating.

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
I’m not in any way trying to moderate the thread but I think Jack is desperate for people to challenge her sexuality either here or the bird app so perhaps we can bring back focus on her ONS inconsistencies, bullying of others, questionable lack of transparency on her PayPal/teemill/patreon and the general slop and unprofessionalism.

• Heart
It’s just so awful to watch.

Please know that it’s taking me every ounce of willpower I have to not tweet at her so I’m going to say it here instead:

Jack – for your own sake, please deactivate your Twitter account, phone a family member or friend and ask them to help you because you’re having a very messy and embarrassing meltdown and it’s disturbing to witness.
I don't know where this'll fall because I'm a few hours behind but I SO agree.

I've been catching up since this morning and I am absolutely cringing for her... no, ashamed for her.

How? Really how? Can she on the one hand do the salute for HMTQ and then talk about the hots she has for licking Prince Harry.
It is astonishing. Repulsive. Utterly repulsive. Degrading.

Jack. You are a fucking disgrace. Nauseating. Have some fucking resect.

I speak as a republican.

• Heart

hydeist

Chatty Member
Some of the threads are subtle (too subtle for her to weaponise FMs) and these people are so well read. It’s rather aspirational.View attachment 1588123
Just an aside to note that (((words written like this with three brackets))) is a far-right/neo nazi symbol to imply something or someone is Jewish in a derogatory way. I haven't gone looking for this squig to look at their account but there's a solid chance they're a cunt.

• Wow
1. Posts about how amazing the Queen was
2. Posts about how military round the edge she is and how fantastic the Forces are
3. Posts repulsively inappropriate stuff about shagging a man with known mental health issues and despite all the money, considerable adverse childhood experiences, when he's standing vigil over his dead grandmother
4. Posts about assaulting his father
5. Posts about abolishing the Monarchy and the Forces
6. Posts that she's deliberately trolling to get responses
7. Makes further allusions to sex

Is it, perchance, rather chilly in Southend this afternoon whilst Big Dave is probably getting ready for tomorrow with his other ex service mates (or working to stop people drowning themselves by going into the much colder water than it was a couple of weeks ago), kid is at home with his father and whatever the latest shag is doing and if they haven't already ghosted her due to 'having back to back shifts, will let you know', it's quite possibly related to the stuff going on tomorrow?

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

• Haha
  • Heart

hooplifehero

Chatty Member
Hint please
hope this isn’t crossing any forum boundaries. The conversation seems to clearly reference Jack and has been retweeted I think by the blue ticks above - so I’m considering it adjacent/overlapping.

second squig below is an influential professor
D3AC59A8-6AA9-4132-9139-AAF07FC8AF79.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
I think I know what's happened. The parentals have asked Jack's brother over tomorrow to watch the funeral so Jack can't pay tribute to the Queen by sitting on Big Dave's big gun.

View attachment 1587763
Its taken me this long to realise that she is sitting on the back of the gun and that gold thing is a mofo of a bullet. She looks like she is going to blast herself out of it like a canon performer.

Poor Molly, she is coming in for xenophobic and misogynistic abuse. Jack, are you sure you want to be associated with people like that? I thought you cared about other people, especially those without a voice and privilege. Jack? Jack? The almost silence is deafening apart from that faint clinking sound of money being hoarded.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Boogs

VIP Member
She is so ridiculously predictable isn’t she? I think the only thing that will stop the ridiculous, repetitive, Monroe rollercoaster is if people just stop engaging with her stupid attention seeking on Twitter and she manages to hook in some poor bastard in real life who doesn’t have the strength to escape from her manipulation.

I can’t see either of these things happening so I guess this will just continue until she is banned from social media or prosecuted for fraud.

Reactions: 58