Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bugger13

VIP Member
Bisexual here and couldn't agree more. Lesbians are facing an unprecedentedly tough time right now, and we need to double down on them being WLW, NOT 'anyone who wants to use the word'. It's both Lesbian erasure, and bisexual erasure to claim to be a lesbian when openly chasing and dating men. It's harming lesbians, and making them a joke. It's reinforcing ideas that they're all open to 'the right man'. It makes me pretty cross, tbh.
I can imagine. Felt the same about her claiming to be vegan. She never was, she just uses identities to make money and get attention yet screams bloody murder at anyone else who so much as breathes something she can jump on. As Kirstie said in the Scotsman article, claiming identities like this appears to be a shield against criticism as she knows full well anyone questioning it can be misrepresented and attacked.
Vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

JombleWomble

VIP Member
If I was constantly whining about a "smear campaign", being the internet's "dead cat" and being subjected to horrendous abuse that was so bad I was taking legal action, the last thing I'd do is freely admit to deliberately posting provocative tweets in order to get negative reactions from people.

She is so, so thick. And a manipulative, avaricious twat.
A cynic might suspect that she referred to herself as a dead cat so that if someone was to search for "Jack monroe dead cat" it would bring up that tweet instead of any tweets in which she may have used that term distastefully.

Edited because I can't find the specific tweet I was referring to and I don't want to risk fuelling rumours without evidence. But as @Justacatindisguise pointed out, this tactic could also deflect from searches about Sophie the kitten 😞

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry

hooplifehero

Chatty Member
Vintage Fraus, how does this compare to other chaoses? Is this a chaos? Where does it rank on the Richter Scale of the last few years?

• Haha
  • Heart

Hollaaa

VIP Member
This is all very entertaining but is there literally nothing better she could be doing with her time on a Sunday afternoon? I'm making a roast 🔺 and going out on yellow sticker safari later, for example.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

houseofhoop

VIP Member
Welcome Frau to thread 398. Please do send recapos for anything I've missed.

Thanks to @WaffleKent for nominating the title courtesy of a squig's words.

Last thread, Jack decided to accuse her detractors of wanting her to STOP BREATHING (citation needed). Nigella broke her silence to give her support and Jack repeatedly retweeted the please send praiseos dead cat tweet from August multiple times for support.

View attachment 1587344

To reiterate, if anybody is stating anything of the sort, this is unacceptable and should be reported. Nobody should wish harm on Jack.

View attachment 1587345View attachment 1587346Molly released the following statement in response.

On a more light hearted note, Frau's revisited Georgia Church Suppers after Jack claimed she mixed the state and country because she FAILED GEOGRAPHY. There's a delightfully horrifying recipe for a Ham Ball and the canal is on high alert for the Ham Ball x Pumble cross breed which may or may not be viciously crossing the Atlantic.

Click the pink button to read the wiki, please squig any non-jack or blue tick twitter handles and beware the Hamble.
Thank you for all you do, working 100+ hours a week to make sure we got a new thread. Please do let us know how we can help you and let us send you money to support your tireless work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

PickledRadish

Phew, what a grunk. It was only a single evening's worth and I feel like I have MUCH to process before the next episode unfolds in the Bootstrapverse.

It's made me think: I've been posting here for 16 days and I feel like I've lived 16 years worth of chaos in that time. I salute all the ninnies who came before me, particularly those who have had to deal with this undying shit storm since the beginning. You have all done a really big brave. Now fuck off!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

jenny2603

VIP Member
The replies about deleting her account and moving house are gone too. She's doing this for us. Pathetic.
Cool! I wonder what we can get her to do next. Obviously telling the truth is beyond her and wouldn't be that funny. Publish a recipe, Jack, those are always good for a laugh.

• Haha

Bugger13

VIP Member
I’ve been out for a few hours (try it, Jack) and I’m just catching up and…

…I take back what I said about deactivating her Twitter and seeking help. What a massive smol twat. Fuck her and the big gun she rode in on.

I hate how she gets me feeling sorry for her just for that concern to be replaced with rage at her disgusting behaviour. That’s some kind of emotional abuse. (Sorry to sound dramatic.)
Yes, I’ve been there. I didn’t despise her originally but I’ve seen enough genuine spite and nastiness from her now that my sympathy is pretty much gone. I genuinely think she’s deeply unpleasant now.

• Heart

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
I mean, I know you’re afraid to see your folks in person because IRL you’re a coward and once again you’ve thrown your Dad under a giant piece of artillery to have the last laugh on Twitter, but something’s tipped you into full on petulance today, Jack.

Have you found out that your serving RAF brother (the one you claim to have physically assaulted) is going to be involved in the Queen’s funeral in some capacity by any chance? Is there something going on down the Rotary or Artillery Club today or tomorrow that you weren’t invited to?

Or is it just because your Mam didn’t cook and send your dinner round for you this week?

• Haha

RinsingHoops

She’s tweeting Prince Harry standing guard over his grandmother’s coffin but has somehow forgotten that it’s a bank holiday tomorrow?
FC5561ED-9292-4A68-9CFC-AED09887E427.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

MavisBeacon

VIP Member
This was my first thought. Especially poignant as the last time he had to do something like this it was for his mum. Both boys have spoken about how difficult and traumatic that was and now he’s doing it again for his granny and yeah I agree - he looks haunted. She’s got zero empathy of course because she’s a narcissist and so every situation isView attachment 1588431
I was thinking that. It was awful watching him and William having to walk behind Diana's coffin at such a young age - that's got to leave scars. I understand they did spend a lot of time with their gran after their mum died, so I can well believe they were close and this is very hard for them.
Whether you are a royalist or not, and whether you think they deserve all this pomp or not, they are a family and have emotions as valid and painful as any of us.

• Heart

Tin Can Crook

Chatty Member
I think she retweeted this a second time.

Screenshot_20220918_192745.jpg

Honestly, looking at her sarky comebacks to squigs, it's not had the usual flying monkey effect she's after. I think she's getting desperate.

Edit: saying that, there's still plenty of flying monkey action about. It's just not shutting people up. 😳

• Wow
  • Haha