Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hotdoritos

Hello, I’ve been watching the thread from afar from a little while after JM wouldn’t stop showing up on my twitter feed complaining about abuse, and at that time I could never find any detractors at all! Smelled a rat and ended up here. How times have changed (in the last couple of weeks).

Anyway, I’m mostly stopping in as there have been some inconsistencies that I can’t help but notice.

In particular the member who noticed that Jack now has an upcoming memoir. I’m not in the publishing industry but one would assume that comes with a fairly hefty advance, particularly as somebody who has a fair few books under their belt too. Thought worth a mention as book advances can be fairly sizeable and, of course, have to be paid back if a book isn’t forthcoming.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

hooplifehero

Chatty Member
Untitled-1 copy.jpg

Talking of likes.
110,000 watched it, 1360 liked it.

The likes on the tweets below are very weak for Jack, too. The Prince Harry pic has almost 7k likes now after only 5 hours.

Even her monkeys are clearly cringing and steering clear of the song, hoping it'll just drop out of sight.

• Haha
Reactions: 55

jenny2603

VIP Member
I don't really go along with any 'she is on the verge of a breakdown and needs help' narrative (and literally no offense to anyone who thinks that as we've all thought it at various times) but I think she is just being a massive twat. Bored. Lonely. Trying to provoke for attention. She's made a big deal out of being trolled so is trying to provide evidence.
She is completely addicted to twitter. Any advice around 'get off SM' is shut down by her immediately. She could never consider getting off it as life outside does not exist.
I think she just can't handle any criticism at all. If you were to criticise me, I'd reflect and at least consider whether you had a point, I'm not a doormat so if I genuinely thought I was right, I'd say so and explain why whereas Jack just immediately goes "FUCK YOU I'M NOW GOING TO DO THE THING EVEN MORE HA HA HA" whilst everyone looks on and wonders how such a smol binfire got so out of control.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
that tweet alone has destroyed any case she would ever have that the communications she receives publicly on social media constitutes harrassment.

it demonstrates not just that she actively seeks out conflict with those with whom she has a problem, but also that she stokes that conflict and then removes their means to reply to her. The implication is that she admits to doing so on a number of occasions, which suggests the existence of people out there that she has goaded and then gleefully blocked after winding them up. I wonder what impact that would have on a claim to receive abuse?
Exactly - and revealing she finds the whole thing a bit of mischief.
Hardly the position of someone plagued and tormented by abuse if she seeks to invite it to be 'mischievous'.
She really is quite a thick individual.

Boogs

VIP Member
It must be very hard to be a narc getting all your supply from social media. How do you lovebomb everyone and convince everyone that you are amazing and have so much in common with them. She doesn’t know if she is coming or going. Cognitive dissonance is easier to see when it’s there in black and white for the whole world to see.

• Haha

Tin Can Crook

Chatty Member
"Oh I'm sorry, I thought you were part of the celebrity twitter squad here to address my numerous reports..."

Screenshot_20220918_221853.jpg

• Haha

That Forensic Man

VIP Member
She just seems to be being uber-cunty today. Normally she attempts to hide it somewhat.
Amazing what one little tweet from mum can do for the narcissist's ego
It's fascinating

1663514134539.png

i.e. us lol. I thought you said you were doing it to block people on twitter? She just can't help herself

ETA that one's going in my cringe collection aka archive.ph
Also note how she's tweeting each bit so people can quote tweet

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Lurkingandlaughing

House prices at top end in Southend are like 850k. Rent on that cant be outside her income. There is osmething sucking money out of this womans life which is not rent and she is doing her shopping for miraculously small amounts of money. Maybe she is accidentally subscribed to stuff and hasnt checked her bank statements? That happened to me once.

• Haha
  • Heart

colouredlines

VIP Member
Jack now wants to abolish the military, anyone remember the tweets from a few months ago when she wanted to declare war on Russia? That was a thing, right? Not just me in a fugue state? Paging @Marmalade Atkins...

• Haha

emeraldopal

Phew. On Twitter I follow a lot of the "shit-posting left" as those scamps are wont to call themselves, and whereas previously they would either have supported her or been neutral, more and more are turning on her now. And honestly with her recent output it seems like that's exactly what she's aiming for - to alienate and antagonise EVERYONE? Is it some sort of siege mentality/narcissistic victim complex/plain old self-sabotage? She's just absolutely manic atm 😕

• Heart
  • Haha

Hold my beans

VIP Member
All that therapy and she still mentions suicide on an account her 12 year old son reads. This disgusts me the most.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 53

MistyWindows

VIP Member
Someone: “oh Jack ffs shut up”
Jack: “THEY WANT ME TO STOP TALKING FOREVER! ARREST THEM!”

Great recap, thank(space)you. The Georgia Church Suppers incident is one of my absolute favourites within the rich bootstrapverse lore. It gives me a warm glow. Might go and record a song in the shower to prove how HAPPY it makes me.
Please do Midnight Train to Georgia 🤍 whenever I’m sad and hear that song it makes me giggle

• Haha

jenny2603

VIP Member
And here we have the classic Jackism, shit I fucked up with my tweets, let’s distract the plebs with doggos. And also highlight that I ignore the respect of my parents house rules.
It's not the dogs fault but that poor animal is going to be an almighty pain in the arse when it's fully grown if it isn't already. This is why idiots shouldn't have pets of any kind but particularly ones that need training.

• Sad

jenny2603

VIP Member
So all these people on twitter want her to kill herself but deleting twitter wouldn't stop them. Right-o. Must be some weirdo hiding in a bush outside the bungalow then.
Yeah big carloads of gender critical Tories and haunted hams drive by the shitty bungalow roaring blood curdling threats or sometimes they send poison pen letters with all the letters cut out the Daily Mail. They are desperate to shut down Jack's vital life saving work for the poors.

• Haha

Christina31

She can’t even get being a lesbian right! if you are attracted to men you are not a lesbian Jack!

Last edited:
  • Haha

PickledRadish

Pinkie sounds like her, her snark speaks volumes. Get a life pet. You're literally pathetic.
The spelling/grammar mistakes are also a dead giveaway. It couldn't possibly be Jack, who knows how to use your and you're, you see.

Oldest trick in the sock handbook.

• Haha