Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
If that is a sock and we don't absolutely know that is disturbing. They are blatantly trying to elicit a violent threat, after which time they'll probably delete their account but not before taking screenshots. I've saved them in Wayback just in case of any dirty deleting antics.
And if it's not a sock... Well done Jack, this is the following you've curated. You need to be more worried about them than anyone questioning you.

Reactions: 60

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
I love the bio of the first person she was a dickhead to today.

It ends with 'once met Captain Tom in Aldi'

• Haha

Bugger13

VIP Member
Vintage Fraus, how does this compare to other chaoses? Is this a chaos? Where does it rank on the Richter Scale of the last few years?
Pretty standard imo. The main difference being people are actually daring to respond and take the piss/challenge her now. Not even that long ago, any comment-even a question-would result in a really nasty pile on from the flying monkeys. The change is great to see.

• Heart

jenny2603

VIP Member
I was going to say exactly the same thing!
Went to court because she's proud to come from a military family and would never vandalise a war memorial. Wins, pockets the loot. Next up, boasts about physically attacking a serving RAF officer and claims not to care for the military.

• Angry
  • Sad

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
I’m absolutely miles behind obviously, but I’ve just seen her tweet about the people speculating on how far they have to push her to make her kill herself and I just wanna say, surely people cannot believe this shit when she is the woman who calls people out and threatens to sue them for calling her a hoop rinser, yet she can’t ever provide a single screenshot of any of these death threats she supposedly gets on a daily basis?

AndrewsDaddy

Chatty Member
Some of the threads are subtle (too subtle for her to weaponise FMs) and these people are so well read. It’s rather aspirational.
C1596E8C-A3C4-4CE6-A3C3-13CB4193E47C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Christina31

I don’t know weather this has been mentioned in the thread as I’ve been asleep but
Jack saying that Harry was wearing shoes not boots….

This tweet proves otherwise

“They are boots, Jack. Called "George Boots" and, if you look at the photo, he has spurs on the back (being a Blues and Royal horse chap””

I do love that more people are calling out her BS on Twitter for all to see.

• Heart
  • Haha

Ooointitot

Chatty Member
The more she does this performative shitting in her hands and rubbing her face with it to own her enemies the more people will clearly see who she really is. The only damage being done here is to her reputation and I'm cheering her on.

I can practically see the disgusted lipcurling of a thousand followers who were previously unaware of how nasty minded she really is.

KEEP GOING JACK, THIS IS AWESOME!

• Heart

FrumpyCat

VIP Member
Seems to be a longstanding member of the comments club so I think she's serious. Sends regular cattos and bought the books after HH2

View attachment 1588268

Leaving it at that though because they don't deserve to be caught up in everything.
Tears where rolling down my cheeks after reading tin can't cook, but possibly for different reasons.

My husband has now suggested opening a can of vegetable soup, rinsing off the soup and adding a can of tomatoes to make soup.

He still does not know who Jack Monroe is.

• Haha
Reactions: 59

jenny2603

VIP Member
What about her mums cats? Her mum loves her cats! I hope they're ok
What an awkward meal that must have been. Big Dave sitting there still stunned after being the centre of a Twitter storm instigated by Jack, Content rampaging around, Jack snip snapping at everyone, Mum sobbing, younger siblings suddenly remembering they're eating "at a mates".

• Haha
  • Sad

Terrible

VIP Member
No love for the monarchy or military? So what was all the suing Katie Hopkins about then?

Makes you £hink.

• Haha