Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hooplifehero

Chatty Member
Honorable mention to the Frau who followed the baked bean cooking instructions for "mumma Jack's best EVER chili" - rinse, boil for ten minutes then simmer, for no reason at all except to make something with the texture of wallpaper paste :sick: hope you're doing ok pal, nobody needed to see that x
in positive news that sad experiment prompted me to have this for lunch. There
is really no reason to mess with baked beans

1663510956573.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

Mendacious Trumpet

Good god I made the mistake of checking out her twitter before bed and what the actual fuck. No particular fondness for the military?!?!!
Wasn't that half the basis for her success in the KH defamation case?
Good lord I hope someone dobs her in to Big Dave.

• Haha

jenny2603

VIP Member
“And I say that as a lesbian, with no particular fondness for either the monarchy or military, so god knows how the rest of you are coping 🤪 But I’ll be pinning this to the wall to alleviate the energy crisis because hot damn it’s WARM in here”

😡😡😡😡

I don’t care what your opinions on the Queen or the royals are, this kind of tweet is not ok
She's really be as well tweeting "you just haven't met the right man yet" because I'm struggling to see the difference here. How hard is it to say you're bi?

• Heart

overdueanadventure

Chatty Member
Good god I made the mistake of checking out her twitter before bed and what the actual fuck. No particular fondness for the military?!?!!
Wasn't that half the basis for her success in the KH defamation case?
Good lord I hope someone dobs her in to Big Dave.
Yes indeed, being from a military family made the KH remarks particularly upsetting as I understand it.
"I have NEVER ‘scrawled on a memorial’. Brother in the RAF. Dad was a Para in the Falklands. You’re a piece of shit.”

Curiously, in the Guardian article with that in https://www.theguardian.com/media/2...wins-twitter-libel-case-against-katie-hopkins , there was also mention of "six ringbinders full of hateful poisonous messages". She likes her folders to come in sixes.

• Haha
  • Heart

hooplifehero

Chatty Member
I'm seeing an interesting pattern in the tweet replies. Those responding to Jack, whether sharply, snarkily or sometimes, with critical support ('Jack, as a fan, please step back') are getting way more likes than her. She's snapping back immediately and getting 3 likes or so (and that's over a period of hours). These nobody squigs are getting at least twice, sometimes ten times that.
Untitled-1 copy.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

colouredlines

VIP Member
I have to say, going through the Twitter archives, Jack is just so fucking dull. Nothing ever changes.

I did unearth a gem, though. Tweet from Jan 2020. Cooper ate her tax return, CONFIRMED.

Screenshot_20220918-160243_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
2B598AAE-3AEA-4399-ADA0-5221CE2144FF.jpeg

Shame you don’t follow his lead and step out of the toxicity (that you create and perpetuate) and privilege circus and look after your son and animals.

And the constant reposting of being the metaphorical dead cat to gain sympathy is 100% to bury any reference to the literal version of same.

I cannot be fucked with her today. LOL at her still thinking she can bury or change the subject from any of these awkward questions about her misuse of money and her rampant lies though. I get that it’s worked for her before, but it’s all going nowhere this time.

• Heart

jenny2603

VIP Member
Good grief - I’m actually starting to feel sorry for her. All bloody day this has been going on, getting progressively worse. When it gets to the stage where people are telling you to log off for your own health and sanity….do it. And thanks to the Frau/Herr who posted the 2013 screenshots of her posting the same ‘evil trolls want me dead’ bollocks….surely at this point it would be less hassle just to…..you know…get an actual job???
The thing that absolutely kills me about all this is she had the opportunity for a great career sitting there. She could have easily wangled her way into a decent role with the Trussell Trust back in the day to give her a steady income and done a bit of writing on the side about poverty and benefit issues. Writing that would have been improved by having some contact with real world issues, rather than insane stories she's made up to humiliate her parents. Instead she chose to be a spiteful attention seeking arse and squander every opportunity that's ever been handed to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Lazarus

VIP Member
Fuck off Jack you gaslighting cowbag. We know Old Harold was a man.

View attachment 1588415
She nuzzled her ex-OH’s brother at Easter when she thought it was them. She described that same ex-OH as 6ft tall with a big car. The balance of probabilities suggests she isn’t mistaking a 6ft female for her brother.

ETA:
When OH dumped her, they told her she really needed to see a doctor. Jack then tweets this with a ‘boys in scrubs get to jump the queue’…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60