Jack Monroe #397 Note to self pick up more Lil’ smokies when in Tblisi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a Twitter addicted narcissist. She's not only damaging herself but he loved ones and actually, the stuff she did in the beginning before everything began to unravel. Maybe just maybe she wanted to actually help folk, or maybe it's always been the same? Publicity as a source of narcissistic supply. Who knows? Only Jack does. I wish her no harm but by Christ, sort yourself out. Get help. And relearn how to tell the truth, trust me on this one, you will feel a lot better.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Eyeliner/pencil. Black for a start.
Yes. Aged 15. Caught shoplifting. Police woman who was actually lovely in hindsight placed me in a room to wait for the adult who was going to pick me up. I wrote my name in lipstick on the wall. When the police woman had a go at me, denied I'd done it. Police woman, trying very hard to be kind to this stroppy stupid teenage who had just been caught stealing something very stupid, still let me go home with the person who came to collect me and i was mocked mercilessly until well into adulthood for it. Rimmel. Black cherry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Has anyone ever written a message with their lipstick or is it just a ... narrative device? Makes u think 🤔
Yes, in the years before mobiles were 'a thing' and you just tap your number into their phone.

Lippie was too wide to use for writing unless the person asking for your number had a sheet of A3 in their pocket. It was also smearing after the 2nd number. Basically about as successful as Jack's crumbly burger recipe.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Her most recent ‘likes’ tonight are on three day old tweets from the Marxist Leninist Royalist Landlord MBE Dad era, from a squig defending the notion that it’s possible to be all of those things simultaneously.

She is really rankled, isn’t she? Shaking like a shitting dog, raking over her mentions, occasionally mashing snarky comebacks into her keyboard. Life beyond her wildest dreams. ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Not sure. Someone somewhere helped her in to some sort of rehab, potentially. I'm not sure if Leggy did. I think LJC did.
Yup Priory pre-2015, there’s a Times article but it’s paywalled. She refers in “you don’t batch cook when you’re suicidal

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Also, where's her bleeping family? I'm being serious now, no piss takes. Where are they? Is she in pain here? Living in such a large web of lies and self imposed (real or imagined, who knows?) hardship takes its toll. Or is this bigger and far reaching?

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Also, where's her bleeping family? I'm being serious now, no piss takes. Where are they? Is she in pain here? Living in such a large web of lies and self imposed (real or imagined, who knows?) hardship takes its toll. Or is this bigger and far reaching?
She has spent ten years saying they left her and her son in abject poverty, when they clearly didnt and slagging htem off or using them as twitter fodder. Am guessing they might be more familiar with her behaviour than her gullible public and less inclined to indulge it.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
She’s also liked this tweet in the last few hours. I’m 🦉🍾 at the absurdity of being navigated through a tough time by bowls of sloppy mixed bean goulash.

(I mean no malice towards the tweeter, though I do wish the blue tick squad would do a bit more due diligence. Collectively, they are part of the reason Jack continues to be in a position to extort cashos from well-meaning squigs who probably see the blue tick brigade’s fawning over her as a validation that she is as poor as she says she is and needs that £10 from their last £50).

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
She'd turn up in the honorable judgey wig because she's seen that on The Bill and Corrie. And when she was questioned on it.....MY HAIR HAS BEEN FALLING OUT IN CLUMPS YOU HATEFUL NINNIES.
She'd have to divulge her earnings also which she won't do

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Jack won't sue. She can't, unless she represents herself. Which would be lols tbf.
“Jack, you can’t seriously think you can represent yourself in court/be a TV presenter/train driver/data scientist/fuel crisis expert/statistician/cook (add to list ad Infinitum)”

Jack:
2A9F1EA0-2845-4F72-BC5D-B740E6764EBF.gif

Lol she wishes she was Elle. Elle is a ONE OF US if ever I’ve seen one.
91862FD8-9844-4725-8605-27769ACBD239.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Yup Priory pre-2015, there’s a Times article but it’s paywalled. She refers in “you don’t batch cook when you’re suicidal
So Leggy at that time? Her most recent stint in live in rehab must have been funded by LJC or herself then

Reactions: 22
So many squigs on that tweet Jack put up asking what Jack has done ‘to deserve this’. They really don’t know about all the shady tit and lies and pile ons. A documentary or thorough article in the media is really needed, going to be a lot of people with anchioade on their faces.
Baffles me that they fall for her ‘it’s because I’m helping the poor/it’s because they’re right wing trans hater types’ nonsense. Does it never occur to them that other people doing genuinely good things with financial transparency don’t get what Jack claims is abuse (but is actually questions)?
It’s just easier to virtue signal on Twitter with ‘Oh how awful’, like a pat on the head.
It’s not going away though as long as she keeps doing the dishonest grift.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Presented without comment, “Mumma Jack’s Best Ever Chilli”
ETA I’m very sorry I could not squiggle out that picture 🤢
I might sacrifice a saucepan later and see what happens if you 'boil rapidly' rinsed beans for 10 mins, then reduce to a gentle simmer until the beans have softened o_O
I gone and done it but I'm not happy about it
Behold the sacrificial beans, I already feel bad because I'm quite fond of beans

1.jpg
2.jpg

Into the sieve they go, sorry for what I'm about to subject you to, you don't deserve this

3.jpg

"Rinse thoroughly"
At this point I realised this is not only going to be a waste of fuel/energy but also a substantial waste of water because you have to toss the beans a lot to get ALL the sauce off

4.jpg

Rinsed beans ☹

5.jpg

"Boil rapidly for 10 minutes"
The water turned this murky colour and I could feel them sticking to the pan
After one minute 'rapidly' boiling I realised that was already one minute too many

6.jpg

After 10 minutes of rapid boiling I sieved the beans to determine if any simmering was needed 'until they soften', it was not
If you completed the second paragraph prior to taking the beans off simmer, as the recipe would suggest, that's another 10 minutes and they would probably have disintegrated completely at that point

7.jpg

You would add these beans to the sauce, yum

8.jpg

Squidged a few softly, gently with the back of a spoon, they're just complete mush

9.jpg

My take away is Jack has either never actually done this and just guessed at how long you would need to boil them (but why boil them at all) or just wants them to be complete slop
The pan survived to boil another bean, after 10 minutes they were no longer sticking to the pan, their spirits were well and truly broken, along with my appetite

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 106
I gone and done it but I'm not happy about it
Behold the sacrificial beans, I already feel bad because I'm quite fond of beans

View attachment 1586514 View attachment 1586515

Into the sieve they go, sorry for what I'm about to subject you to, you don't deserve this

View attachment 1586516

"Rinse thoroughly"
At this point I realised this is not only going to be a waste of fuel/energy but also a substantial waste of water because you have to toss the beans a lot to get ALL the sauce off

View attachment 1586517

Rinsed beans ☹

View attachment 1586518

"Boil rapidly for 10 minutes"
The water turned this murky colour and I could feel them sticking to the pan
After one minute 'rapidly' boiling I realised that was already one minute too many

View attachment 1586519

After 10 minutes of rapid boiling I sieved the beans to determine if any simmering was needed 'until they soften', it was not
If you completed the second paragraph prior to taking the beans off simmer, as the recipe would suggest, that's another 10 minutes and they would probably have disintegrated completely at that point

View attachment 1586520

You would add these beans to the sauce, yum

View attachment 1586521

Squidged a few softly, gently with the back of a spoon, they're just complete mush

View attachment 1586522

My take away is Jack has either never actually done this and just guessed at how long you would need to boil them (but why boil them at all) or just wants them to be complete slop
The pan survived to boil another bean, after 10 minutes they were no longer sticking to the pan, their spirits were well and truly broken, along with my appetite
Whyyy would she recommend this shite? As a genuine Poor, one of my favourite and best things for tea is beans on toast. It's grating all my pumbles, this is. 😠

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.