Jack Monroe #397 Note to self pick up more Lil’ smokies when in Tblisi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a late night thought hows her job hunting going?

With the current climate and her wish to be a home owner with morgage in a year or two she isn't being very economical. I mean i have actually had the conversation with my husband of taking up a few evening shifts in tescos or something to up our income. Despite already having a job 5 days a week.
He told me we would be ok but i feel i need to do something.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
My god please let Jack publish a memoir, it'll be the absolute end of her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Just had a late night thought hows her job hunting going?

With the current climate and her wish to be a home owner with morgage in a year or two she isn't being very economical. I mean i have actually had the conversation with my husband of taking up a few evening shifts in tescos or something to up our income. Despite already having a job 5 days a week.
He told me we would be ok but i feel i need to do something.
Have you considered starting a patreon, dear heart?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
My god please let Jack publish a memoir, it'll be the absolute end of her
It would be EXACTLY THE SAME tit she's been coming out with for the past 10 years. Rehashed lies. Almost daring people to object. Good luck Carole you imbecile 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I find leggy a bit creepy and Machiavellian - a guy in his 40s with a young single mum trying to break into his field would raise alarm bells
Meh. Experience of lesbian relationships doesn't make me think anything untoward from either side tbf. Rich, successful and family orientated met 'up and coming', younger, attractive and family orientated single mum. It could have been great. And jack knows that. Would LOVE to know what happened

Reactions: 33
Can I request on pixie karaoke “ I’ve been to Georgia but I’ve never been to me”

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Have you considered starting a patreon, dear heart?
Sorry, no. My lifes work and skills are not that interesting im afraid. Its just a regular everyday work.... using my regular everyday qulifications.

I have used lipstick on a mirror and a hankie, pretending to be cool when i was about 12. The lipstick was put of a cheap Christmas set and my mum made me clean the mirror!😟

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
LJC what else can she possibly have to say about herself? What hidden childhood achievements, what secret foster sibling based trauma, what unmentioned youthful political indoctrination will finally be revealed? If this comes out I will also write a memoir about how I was driven to distraction by a disingenuous poverty larper who refused to quit the game.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I just hate the texture of lipstick I'm sorry even thinking about writing on a mirror with it makes me feel slightly ill. I'm a freak i'm a weirdo etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
She can't because Molly has done nothing wrong. It's a pure intimidation tactic. She's threatening a low paid HCA who lives in a shared rented house when she knows that even if successful (wouldn't happen) there's nothing to take. That's to try and get Molly to fold because even though she has nothing Jack could take as a settlement she could still end up massively out of pocket trying to defend herself. That won't happen either because no lawyer would take it on. Secondly Molly has mentioned she doesn't yet have settled status but hopes to get it and train as a nurse, so Jack is also threatening her with the police as that would have the potential to threaten both of those or at least it would if Molly had actually done anything wrong, which she hasn't. The only time Jack checks her privilege is to make sure it's still working before using it against someone else. For all her claims of belonging to marginalised groups, when push comes to shove, she's white and middle class when she needs the power that gives her.
If Jack does try to sue, I’ll be donating to Molly’s crowdfunder. In fact I’ll donate to anyone taking Jack to court, the bloody bully.
Very obvious that the FOI & Patreon squig set her off. So those things are what to focus on-unsurprisingly, it‘s anything that could cost her money. She’s like Smaug, utterly obsessed with £

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Jack won't sue. She can't, unless she represents herself. Which would be lols tbf.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Meh. Experience of lesbian relationships doesn't make me think anything untoward from either side tbf. Rich, successful and family orientated met 'up and coming', younger, attractive and family orientated single mum. It could have been great. And jack knows that. Would LOVE to know what happened
I could be misremembering but did it end up with Leggy putting her in the Priory?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
This sinister grifting lunatic from Scottish Twitter has latched on to Jack this evening and is highlighting a couple of accounts he has beef with to Jack claiming they are the worst of her abusers. As far as I can see both have been critical but neither one has been abusive. No response from Jack so far who really would be well advised to give him a wide berth.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Jack won't sue. She can't, unless she represents herself. Which would be lols tbf.
She'd turn up in the honorable judgey wig because she's seen that on The Bill and Corrie. And when she was questioned on it.....MY HAIR HAS BEEN FALLING OUT IN CLUMPS YOU HATEFUL NINNIES.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.