Jack Monroe #397 Note to self pick up more Lil’ smokies when in Tblisi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's just dying to be trending again on Twitter; she'll not sleep tonight unless she is ... even for the wrong reasons, pathetic soul that she is. Any publicity's better than no publicity, eh, Jack? She's more to be pitied than laughed at I suppose. Ah feck that, I'm all out of pity where that one's concerned, she's a train wreck of her own making.

I just hope Molly reads these threads and knows she has a lot of support.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
DISCLAIMER: I'm a bit poorly with one of those change of season not quite a cold things and I've also had a wine.
I was thinking about that photo with her safety pin jumper and Pam Doove pose and started to feel really sorry for her.
But it's not sorry, its disappointed.
Imagine what she could be doing if she wasn't so snippy and nasty all the time. If she'd put the work in and learnt about good, cheap, nutritious food, maybe completed that qualification. If she engaged with proper therapy (life changing, ime). If she fixed up her website. If she'd built on the masses of the goodwill she had after the Hopkins thing. If she'd saved and invested wisely and bought a lovely albeit modest home, which is obviously so important to her.
I don't know, I get sentimental when I'm under the weather.
It's just such a waste.
That's my default setting with Jack and then she behaves in an utterly poisonous way like she has this evening and I just wish she'd get back in her skip.

Reactions: 42
Reminds me of the scene in The 'Burbs, when the creepy neighbour's, the Klopeks, make Tom Hanks eat sardines and pretzels and he nearly dies. "Saaardinnne?" :sick:
Haha I've literally just introduced my daughter to this film today! Maybe Jack took some inspiration from there 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
quite the shift in tone from just 24 hours ago, when she was barellin’ down the boulevahd, high on life in her shower cubicle at Soho House, showing us all how unbothered she was that the mask was softly, gently slipping off, owning us with joyful displays of confidence, and now here we are in an alternate timeline and it’s ‘unendurable’

she is a narcissist and a liar.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
I thought Molly said she had no correspondence from anyone legal? I mean i know she isnt using her real name but they could literally ask her...

Reactions: 25
I think that map someone posted on twitter was the pin for 'southend' but what even are facts?
Jack just assumed someone had taken a guess at her house, unless she was playing dumb, that account really needs to knock it off giving her these reasons to cry foul because she just exaggerates them, stop giving her an open net ffs.

The process itself is simple but results vary, "long, messy and expensive" is Jack just getting the excuses in early for why nothing happens, rather than it being because y'know, no crime has taken place. It sets the tone for being able to say the special squad are the ones not doing anything, shifting the blame off Jack.
Stating the obvious but there needs to be suspicion or evidence of a crime being committed to begin such an investigation (which is what we're lacking here), what Jack's describing is the police gaining the eye pea address of the user from a website (challenge 1), the user's details, physical address, internet history etc. from the relevant ISP (challenge 2) and then making a case and charging (challenge 3). Obviously this may be very straightforward if it's all 'in order' or a complete dead end for a local police force if the user has taken various steps to obscure their real identity within those challenges. Anything more would be reserved for very serious crime or terrorism etc. not people trolling the sloptart. And Jack would not be 'looped in' at all.

On the other hand it is often quick, simple and free to 🔺 a reflection in someone's eyeball hence why it's important for public figures to take reasonable precautions with what they post online. e.g. not posting your dog's collar with your phone number on it 🤦‍♀️

View attachment 1585896

Nasty, nasty people

Archive

ETA I'm not trying to teach anyone to suck eggs btw just filling in the gaps for anyone not familiar
Just jumping forward to total agree with this description of the process to obtain the data.

Molly can relax at home. The police would laugh if Jack tried to get them involved.

At a stretch Jack might try and argue there's a civil offence (defamation) *but*
- that doesn't entitle anyone to communications data
- no lawyer is going to run this no win no fee (Molly is not wealthy) and no lawyer is going to run this pro bono (because it's not at all obvious that Molly is in the wrong)
- jack would have to disclose her finances to the court and therefore to the world

Reactions: 46
That's my default setting with Jack and then she behaves in an utterly poisonous way like she has this evening and I just wish she'd get back in her skip.
Oh yeah, I quite agree, she scuppers herself, all the time.
As soon as I can breathe through my nose again normal service will be resumed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Seeing as I am an a contemplative mood (read; wine) and because I know Jack is reading - please, I beg of you, just deactivate your account for a few days. And all the socks. Live life without twitter and see how it feels. Put your energy into your IRL relationships. Try to be a better person. You're not sticking to to us by continuing with this death spiral, you'd be giving everyone a well-earned break. Including yourself. Give self improvement a go. And do it privately.
Agree. How can she be getting any enjoyment from life? She sits on twitter all day and night like a malignant spider hoping to be offended. She has a family, child, pets who (for unfathomable reasons) might like her full attention.
Yet she choses to indulge in endless nonsense and point scoring.
All the 'threats' against her are online. So go offline 🤷‍♀️
In a few years, when SB has left home and her parents are elderly, she will look back and realise what a bleeping waste of time it all was.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Jacks reaction to everything reminds me of my teenage daughter when I had the audacity to gently,softly suggest that she wore a coat one morning when it was pissing down outside and she screamed duck off at me and ran out the flat crying. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
Oh yeah, I quite agree.
As soon as I can breathe through my nose again normal service will be resumed.
Will you no treat us to a song, apparently snotty stuffy singing, espcially in an place with great acoustics. Is the way the young uns are doing it now. A fantastic or even half decent singing voice is not mandatory either.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Molly is very intelligent, I think. No opinions, just facts, placed gently, softly side by side with lies.

I doubt they give much of a tit about legal action

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I thought Molly said she had no correspondence from anyone legal? I mean i know she isnt using her real name but they could literally ask her...
I dont know Molly but I think she genuinely is at work most of hte time, and spending quite a lot of time fending this off. I quite admire that she has done this and how really. Its taken balls and a lot of persistence. Same with the person who did the FOI.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.