Jack Monroe #397 Note to self pick up more Lil’ smokies when in Tblisi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many socks does she have again?
[/QUOTE]
I have had at least one a day every day this week, also a couple of different ones some days. Some of the accounts are quite old. She has been doing this a long time. She doesnt know you can tell so its really funny.

Reactions: 42
I think we need to keep a calendar to observe the patterns, because I'm 100% they're there.

Be interesting to see the correlation between "big event date" and "what appears to be a multistage comedown", usually comprising overly positive, faux joyful posts as if everything is great, followed the next day by despair, victim mentality, bullshit stories of threats and police, then warming up the flying monkeys.

My bet is we'll very quickly observe an extremely obvious pattern.

Chilly in here innit? ❄❄❄❄❄❄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
Your regular reminder that Jack claims she can triangulate anyone here, or indeed anywhere on the internet, within centimetres of their current position because she is an elite hacker.

Also she forgot her Patreon account password soz.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94
How many socks does she have again?
I have had at least one a day every day this week, also a couple of different ones some days. Some of the accounts are quite old. She has been doing this a long time. She doesnt know you can tell so its really funny.
[/QUOTE]
It’s become the new Twitter past time. Hunt the sock. Best place to start is usually Molly’s timeline

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Nigella's shows often show her going through an absolutely massive cookbook collection, the difference is she credits people she's adapted recipes from and I 100% believe she's familiar with every single one of them and would be able to list her top 10 from any given region or genre without making stupid mistakes and then lying about it.
I used to have a lot of cookery books, but I also have a LOT of every other type of book too. I rarely made anything out of them, but I do like reading them. Things like 'The Medieval Kitchen'. Just novel ones, really.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Well, that didn't last long, I'm behind again.

Just took a look at Jack's Twitter.

For anyone feeling bad or guilty about today's tweets, please don't.

NOBODY is to blame for another person's suicide. Suicide is an irrational act; it does not follow a neat logic, and we cannot trace direct cause and effect. The human mind always seeks to oversimplify complex things. We like a straightforward narrative, so we say "X killed himself because Y." But it's not like that.

I lost a family member to suicide. It is a horrific thing to happen. But I will not ever allow myself to be guilted by someone saying "you want me to kill myself" or "you won't be happy until I'm dead."

I dearly wish that the media would stop perpetuating myths, especially about people being hounded/driven to suicide, because they are extremely damaging to those of us who want to raise awareness about the REAL nature of the act - which is, of course, the only way to prevent it.

Jack, when you read this: you are a manipulative little turd. I'd love to tell you to stop weaponising suicide, but you've been at it for at least ten years, so I'd be wasting my breath. Instead I've made a donation to a prevention charity in the name of the loved one I lost, and all I'll say to you is this: if you think I laugh at your singing because I want you dead, then you are very, very stupid. Grow up.

• Heart
Reactions: 133
Jack, you literary genius, you. Referring to a Shakespearean ‘mortal coil’ like the bard you are. Except a mortal coil is something you would stay in and not on. It’s almost like you’ve not read as many of those books on your sagging bookshelves as you’d have us believe. Colour me surprised.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Hi gang, I've been browsing these threads for a while now, thought it would be nice to finally say hello. Like so many of you I was taken in by Jack's poverty tales, I followed her on Twitter and even bought a couple of her books, but the longer I spent in the Jackiverse the less sense it all made, and so here I am, via Google.

One thing I haven't seen *any* reference to in terms of her finances is the libel payout she got from Katie Hopkins. Just thought it was curious that such a substantial amount of money has gone unaccounted for (and most likely sp**ked away) throughout all these exposés by AwfullyMolly and so on? Really makes you think, as you guys say a lot!
I think quite honestly the reason I dont think of it is when you look at hte figures for eveyrthing else, that number is not a lot of money. It might not be that far in excess of what she was getting every time she rattled the tip jar, in fact it might be less. Much less.

Reactions: 14
So this long expensive process... Could she be breadcrumbing to maybe finally admitting she can't possibly refund a the Patreons?

Reactions: 34
For UK Fraus of a certain age, Hamble has been scaring us since childhood.

Here she is, in the middle, flanked by Little Ted (not scary) and Jemima (ditto). Playschool on BBC TV.

View attachment 1585825
bleeping hell! I remember big Ted, little Ted and jemima. But I have clearly and understandably repressed the memory of ever seeing that haunted doll. Send exorcismos.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Just popping in to say I’ve reported several tweets from the racist account in the last few weeks. Not one of them was removed! What do you have to do to have something deleted? Are the number of complaints the key factor or specific words used? All of them related to violence. It felt very unsatisfactory and will put me off bothering in future. 🤷‍♀️

Also, I feel compelled to point out that, as a depressed and suicidal person, spite was never a factor. It’s just so easy for her to post these explosive, harmful comments for lashings of sympathy and back rubs. Think about the consequences...always.

She’s definitely getting ideas from here (concern shown for her son/her mental health/general security). She would have never picked up the Belfield case so quickly and it’s absurd to try and ally herself with the victims in this case. It seems clear she’s trying to intimidate and scare people from any further investigation or posting. I sincerely hope that those who are doing the digging can keep their nerve. Why does everyone but her have to come up with proof and receipts?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 67
I think quite honestly the reason I dont think of it is when you look at hte figures for eveyrthing else, that number is not a lot of money. It might not be that far in excess of what she was getting every time she rattled the tip jar, in fact it might be less. Much less.
That's a very good point. I was under the impression that the payout was a lot more than it's been quoted as being on this thread, mind you (24 grand)...

Still, that's well over a year's salary for someone on a full time minimum wage isn't it?!

Reactions: 32
[
Just popping in to say I’ve reported several tweets from the racist account in the last few weeks. Not one of them was removed! What do you have to do to have something deleted? Are the number of complaints the key factor or specific words used? All of them related to violence. It felt very unsatisfactory and will put me off bothering in future. 🤷‍♀️

Also, I feel compelled to point out that, as a depressed and suicidal person, spite was never a factor. It’s just so easy for her to post these explosive, harmful comments for lashings of sympathy and back rubs. Think about the consequences...always.

She’s definitely getting ideas from here (concern shown for her son/her mental health/general security). She would have never picked up the Belfield case so quickly and it’s absurd to try and ally herself with the victims in this case. It seems clear she’s trying to intimidate and scare people from any further investigation or posting. I sincerely hope that those who are doing the digging can keep their nerve. Why does everyone but her have to come up with proof and receipts?
I looked the account and easily found two that weren't retweets but were racist. I reported those

Reactions: 17
That's a very good point. I was under the impression that the payout was a lot more than it's been quoted as being on this thread, mind you (24 grand)...

Still, that's well over a year's salary for someone on a full time minimum wage isn't it?!
That's because JM keeps crowing about KH losing her house (ie JM will win a house next time). KH did have to sell her house, but to pay the 300,000 legal fees not JM s 24k

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.