Jack Monroe #397 Note to self pick up more Lil’ smokies when in Tblisi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the singing (if you could call it that) video yesterday was her attempt to draw people's attention away from the multiple allegations against her, so what is today's chaos trying to hide? The singing? :D

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
But had being doing it for ages then never mentioned it again.
Lists you'd find now would never be representative of any general population really, because many younger people use their phones (as do many older people) and the numbers of those writing' hard copy' lists must be falling dramatically. There's probably a 'prime shopping list making' age
She went to Venice and all she could recall was eating lots and lots of gelato. She probably thinks other people’s cooking except her own is tit, so sat in a hotel room rinsing hoops and trying to cook them in a kettle.
Does she EVER 'signpost' to any restaurants, small businesses, caterers, soup kitchens, cooks, or entrepreneurs? Ever? Or recommend their stuff?

Reactions: 40
Stop weaponising death by suicide, Jack. If you choose to check out rather than face the consequences of your own crappy, gritfting, thieving, lying, appropriating behaviour, that’s on YOU.*

*She won’t, because she’s a Narc, and threatening suicide is one of the last weapons they throw out when they’re wildly out of control of their own bullshit narrative
2B375420-82AC-4E35-AE29-137B1A7D6855.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
i'd be more inclined to believe her if this wasn't exactly on schedule for her twitter routine. people get too close to exposing her lies, suddenly she's being threatened and harassed by people who want her to stop breathing. it's happened multiple times in just the handful of weeks since i started reading here.
Yes she follows the same patterns each time. If she's pulling out the police involvement and stalkers/threats to harm (that once again, she's chosen to show no proof of), then you know she's very much rattled and flailing around to regain control. It was only yesterday that she was all joyful, trolls were insignificant, nothing bothers her, heehee here's a happy selfie to spite you all. Now it's all too much, so stressful, like her abusive partners, police and lawyer on the case, hunting the perpetrators etc... She's full of crap. Only thing stressing her out is that she's increasingly being uncovered as a liar, and she's not been able to shut it all down. It's snowballing and she knows it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86
Christ it’s taken me ages to catch up, mainly coz I’ve been having a social life. A real one. Actual out of house and being social and that.

Seen the singing … good bleeping god!

As you were

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Well I think we’ve cracked why the police aren’t even going to actual crimes if they are logging and investigating every bad comment on Twitter. I mean if there’s this huge list for Jack just imagine the size of complains from A list Celebs must be. Imagine how much tit THAT MAN gets thrown at him!

What amazes me is if you read her tweets and I only do on these threads mainly it makes you feel like she is involved in everything and is everywhere. Log off from here for a few days and you forget she exists!

Reactions: 46
Lists you'd find now would never be representative of any general population really, because many younger people use their phones (as do many older people) and the numbers of those writing' hard copy' lists must be falling dramatically. There's probably a 'prime shopping list making' age

Does she EVER 'signpost' to any restaurants, small businesses, caterers, soup kitchens, cooks, or entrepreneurs? Ever? Or recommend their stuff?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
We always enjoy a cookalong here, you could try Jacks soda bread and report back to us.

I think it's a tinned pear. I'm not sure how it managed to sink to the bottom in that dense matter but it did.
Ah good, shes starting making the bricks for her own forever home. Good work pet, that house shall be a sturdy one.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
One of the people engaging with that awful account that said the thing about pushing Jack is a massive Jack stan. They were also tweeting some quite disturbing things about harm befalling Jack because of EVIL MOLLY. If you think the first account is weird, this one is off the scale. Horrible tweets behind spolier.

🤔A Twitter account, fan of Jack, pushing and pushing another anti-Jack account to say some really awful things about Jack, on Twitter. What possible motive could this person, this rhymes with cock, have. 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
"Dealt with" fucks sake. Can these freaks hear themselves?
Having looked at that squig's page, the only person who "needs dealt with" is their hairdresser.

(Mods, feel free to delete if inappropriate - I'm just sick of the extreme, dehumanising language the flying monkeys resort to at the drop of a hat while clutching their pearls over the slightest disagreement aimed at Jack)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I thought the singing (if you could call it that) video yesterday was her attempt to draw people's attention away from the multiple allegations against her, so what is today's chaos trying to hide? The singing? :D
It’s the same old routine really but I have to be honest with you, its beginning to feel like emotional abuse. A lot of people here and on Twitter have MH problems and this continual threat of police or lawyers can’t be easy for anyone.
I have never saw one single person on Tattle say anything that could be even vaguely construed as a threat and apart from one problematical squig ( who after going through his timeline, I have reported for racism) I can find no one on Twitter either. Although it’s becoming obvious that a certain stan has been fishing for it, Whether at Monroes instigation or off their own bat, only they and she will know.
Questions are not abuse, mockery is not abuse.
This will get worse though.The more that comes out, the more the blue Squigs ignore her and the more she loses control of the narrative, the tighter the spiralling will become.

• Heart
Reactions: 81
Yes she follows the same patterns each time. If she's pulling out the police involvement and stalkers/threats to harm (that once again, she's chosen to show no proof of), then you know she's very much rattled and flailing around to regain control. It was only yesterday that she was all joyful, trolls were insignificant, nothing bothers her, heehee here's a happy selfie to spite you all. Now it's all too much, so stressful, like her abusive partners, police and lawyer on the case, hunting the perpetrators etc... She's full of crap. Only thing stressing her out is that she's increasingly being uncovered as a liar, and she's not been able to shut it all down. It's snowballing and she knows it.
At a guess, someone in real life has said something she doesn't like to her today. She was very chipper this morning about her nine bookcases and being outside this morning, goes quiet for an afternoon and comes back like...well ...this. I suspect she's been chinned about what's going on and has given the EVIL TROLLS WANT ME DEAD routine as an excuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.