Jack Monroe #397 Note to self pick up more Lil’ smokies when in Tblisi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell! I remember big Ted, little Ted and jemima. But I have clearly and understandably repressed the memory of ever seeing that haunted doll. Send exorcismos.
Hamble looks a lot like Pam Ferris doesn’t she?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I have had at least one a day every day this week, also a couple of different ones some days. Some of the accounts are quite old. She has been doing this a long time. She doesnt know you can tell so its really funny.
It’s become the new Twitter past time. Hunt the sock. Best place to start is usually Molly’s timeline
[/QUOTE]
Are they all the ones with about 3 followers?

Reactions: 22
I think she’s said too much. She just might have got away with it if she hadn’t decided to embroider everything with unbelievable detail. The minute she said all the accounts had disappeared, along with not one single receipt, she just made herself look like a liar
If the accounts have all disappeared it can't be the one we suspect she's talking about, can it? Those tweets haven't even been removed.

I call bullshit. Was up late and saw nothing.

Reactions: 37
Maps with pins in her house 🙄 Would that be the same map that you cheerfully declared wasn't your house? Make your mind up, you liar.
I think that map someone posted on twitter was the pin for 'southend' but what even are facts?
Jack just assumed someone had taken a guess at her house, unless she was playing dumb, that account really needs to knock it off giving her these reasons to cry foul because she just exaggerates them, stop giving her an open net ffs.

Again, yeah I am not even police around the edges 🔺 But is it really long, messy or expensive for the police to trace someone behind a Twitter account? I think she’s just stringing together words and adopting a tone she vaguely remembers from Line of Duty - hard boiled, world weary - that has little relationship to real life.

she’s one delusion away from claiming she can enhance details of a fingerprint on a reflection in someone’s profile pic.
The process itself is simple but results vary, "long, messy and expensive" is Jack just getting the excuses in early for why nothing happens, rather than it being because y'know, no crime has taken place. It sets the tone for being able to say the special squad are the ones not doing anything, shifting the blame off Jack.
Stating the obvious but there needs to be suspicion or evidence of a crime being committed to begin such an investigation (which is what we're lacking here), what Jack's describing is the police gaining the eye pea address of the user from a website (challenge 1), the user's details, physical address, internet history etc. from the relevant ISP (challenge 2) and then making a case and charging (challenge 3). Obviously this may be very straightforward if it's all 'in order' or a complete dead end for a local police force if the user has taken various steps to obscure their real identity within those challenges. Anything more would be reserved for very serious crime or terrorism etc. not people trolling the sloptart. And Jack would not be 'looped in' at all.

On the other hand it is often quick, simple and free to 🔺 a reflection in someone's eyeball hence why it's important for public figures to take reasonable precautions with what they post online. e.g. not posting your dog's collar with your phone number on it 🤦‍♀️

1663442020153.png

Nasty, nasty people

Someone just tweeted this link...

(It's from May, so not sure if it's already been posted here)

https://lawdit.co.uk/readingroom/defamation-claim-filed-by-activist-jack-monroe-over-mp-comments
Archive

ETA I'm not trying to teach anyone to suck eggs btw just filling in the gaps for anyone not familiar

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Have a look at her replies to The Concered. Omg the hyperbole is off the scale 🤣 she reckons those who dislike her are powerful, organised and determined. She thinks she's something between Robin Hood, James Bond and Boudicca

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Before the latest chaos, Jack was humble bragging about Healthy Start vouchers again.

Today’s version is that she was responsible for having their value ‘increased significantly’, which is different from her past lie that she invented the whole thing.

Is the more recent take on her involvement something that could be verified by FOI request? It really makes you think. :unsure:

Apologies if this has been covered before!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Even her 'supporters' are telling her to stop posting and STFU. She won't, of course.

Screenshot 2022-09-17 at 20.23.20.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 68
How many socks does she have again?
I have had at least one a day every day this week, also a couple of different ones some days. Some of the accounts are quite old. She has been doing this a long time. She doesnt know you can tell so its really funny.
[/QUOTE]
She really does think she is superiorly intelligent compared to everyone else and she is able to get one over on people. She's so stupid that she lacks any insight into just how stupid she is.

Reactions: 47
Weird because I actually see mainly left wingers criticising her. But hey ho I'm sure they'll all be thrilled to be tarred with these brushes.

Screenshot 2022-09-17 at 20.25.02.png

Screenshot 2022-09-17 at 20.24.41.png

ETA

Screenshot 2022-09-17 at 20.26.41.png

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.