Jack Monroe #397 Note to self pick up more Lil’ smokies when in Tblisi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A learned frau might give a better answer but my guess is they wouldn't give details on what a specific individual had reported but might give figures for how often and when a particular crime had been reported from an area.
I dunno. The police are pretty terrible at keeping records. Jack had two garage burglaries that nobody has been able to find on the crime maps.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 76
i'd be more inclined to believe her if this wasn't exactly on schedule for her twitter routine. people get too close to exposing her lies, suddenly she's being threatened and harassed by people who want her to stop breathing. it's happened multiple times in just the handful of weeks since i started reading here.
The ONS stuff has rattled her like nothing else

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 75
What does people behind the accounts mean? That’s distancing, third party language and really interesting. Given her constant projection her therapist(s) will need a good few sessions to cover this off.
How convenient, the nixed accounts again. If it's not there, WHY CARE. Most accounts like that don't give two shits who attacks them back, they thrive on it. It's the genuine questioners who shrink back when the flying monkeys (though I always see Jack's as being more like the Wheelers from Return to Oz for some reason) descend because they are just that - questioning, not threatening or harassing.
So the key take away is - you can’t see the accounts, or what the people behind the accounts said. But the threat is real. Ok got it.
A lot goes on behind the scenes, really makes me think. Mostly, I think duck off, you tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
9 bookcases of cookbooks sounds bleeping ridiculous. I doubt the highest Michelin starred bookworm chef in the world has 9 bookcases full of cookbooks.

Typical pointless Monroe lying and trying trying to give it Charlie big spuds.
9 bookcases full of cookbooks? How many libraries dues this bungalow have?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Posting from the past (so see you guys in a few hours) but that DARVO bullshit I can see on her twitter right now is disgustingly low, even for her. Utterly transparent and everybody is falling for it. She really is a piece of work.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 61
Member of my family is v. police adjacent 👀🔺and her tweets are a lie. It just wouldn’t happen, unless she has actual names and very specific threats they can’t/won’t do anything. Unless you’re a Very Important Person and while she thinks she is, she very much isn’t. She’s just a twit

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79
I can’t remember much of the last thread because the SINGING blew my brain. There was also brilliant work by Penelope which resulted in a FOI from the ONS confirming that Jack had one informal chat with them & they were already looking into inflation around value products, confirming what we all said at the time-namely that Jack was not responsible for any change in policy despite her taking credit wherever she could find it and making out that her 120 hours weekly of tweeting is somehow work that others should pay her for via PayPal and patreon.
I’d also like to point out this tweet. Jack’s use of tenuous and absurd analogies to make a point seems to be infecting the poor, gullible squigs who continue to believe she has any interest in them beyond making plenty of money for herself.
What I don't get, is that all these squigs have obviously never seen ANY 'abuse' towards Jack except the tiny and mild amount she shared, yet she never stops going on about how incredibly put upon she is. Don't any of them ever get suspicious that she NEVER has receipts for all this 'abuse'? I know they're gullible, but you'd think they'd get there in the end... 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 56
Anyone seen any tweets relating to what she’s claiming? No?? Well colour me surprised.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
After there was a viral tweet about a guy who actually did it yes. Her oh so funny and secret little quirk!
I had a group of friends on FB who collected shopping lists (probably still going on) and then just, well, kinda talked tit about them, really. It was actually pretty funny. But it's hard to recall how.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Erm... Let's not be distracted by the abuse claims... Is there any evidence she got the value of health start vouchers increased?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
One of the people engaging with that awful account that said the thing about pushing Jack is a massive Jack stan. They were also tweeting some quite disturbing things about harm befalling Jack because of EVIL MOLLY. If you think the first account is weird, this one is off the scale. Horrible tweets behind spolier.

Screenshot 2022-09-17 19.35.44.png

Screenshot 2022-09-17 19.35.26.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.