Jack Monroe #397 Note to self pick up more Lil’ smokies when in Tblisi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
House prices in that part o[/QUOTE]
Jack weaponises her son who becomes a small boy again when it suits her narrative. E.g. Wanting her forever home, stopping her GoHenry card so her little boy who has had so little for so long can't buy little treats for himself and presents for other people, taking away his summer pocket money job, and loads of other guilt inducing tripe
Apropos of nothing, adolescence is a period of excruciating social changes and every mention of a child of that age will be noted by their peers and become part of that childs environment. What you tweet about your kids is important. By the age of about 4 or 5 you need to start considering they are a person separate from you and not just an adjuct to your twitter life. Its quite harmful to make them that. I make no comment about singing, gash shots or fantasy descriptions f poverty and having a child live in the gap created by the dissonance between their real life and your online persona.

Reactions: 27
that account is truly disgusting and im sure im not the only one here reporting it for various things, but they're definitely a proper troll just out for a reaction and it's so disappointing when their tweets show up here

jack has alluded to "dozens" of people wanting her d**d, where are they? they're certainly not here. all it does is leave molly and the more sensible questioning squigs open to abuse

vile is an overused word, but it applies to both the horrible account (they don't even deserve to be called squig imo) and jack's tweets here

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Here are the tweets that I think Jack is referring to. To be clear, I find them abhorrent and as I said, I’d already blocked and reported the account - red squig. The account is a cesspit of racism, sexism etc etc and the person behind it is clearly awful and I’m perplexed that people engage with it.
This is just sick and I hope Jack has reported to the police.

Reactions: 16
She’s riding the wave of sympathy from the Alex Belfield case. Lots of big accounts getting well wishes for what they’ve been through.

Would be more convincing if she hadn’t recently been outed as a compulsive liar, tbh.

Reactions: 58
This is just sick and I hope Jack has reported to the police.
Horrible though the tweet is, I don’t think it would warrant police intervention, I’m not even sure Twitter would remove it, they have allowed far worse to stay

She’s riding the wave of sympathy from the Alex Belfield case. Lots of big accounts getting well wishes for what they’ve been through.

Would be more convincing if she hadn’t recently been outed as a compulsive liar, tbh.
There’s that, isn’t there. It’ll limit sympathy especially without proof. Her other tweets alluding to similar which she didn’t post either didn’t go very far

Reactions: 39
She really really needs to go off twitter for a long time.
Her account now is a binfire. She has lost control of it and any semblance of it being a professional account has evaporated.
She is so obsessed with SM and constant petty battles and point scoring that she honestly can't have much of a life outside it.
She needs to sort out her dodgy finances and get on with writing her ambulance chasing ghoulish book. That no one can possibly want to read.

• Heart
Reactions: 81
I think twitter needs to normalise “calling out threats of harassment” the fm’s are the other cheek of the trolls arse IMO

• Heart
Reactions: 55
She really really needs to go off twitter for a long time.
Her account now is a binfire. She has lost control of it and any semblance of it being a professional account has evaporated.
She is so obsessed with SM and constant petty battles and point scoring that she honestly can't have much of a life outside it.
She needs to sort out her dodgy finances and get on with writing her ambulance chasing ghoulish book. That no one can possibly want to read.
If she gets off social media what does she have left? Any semblance of a professional career is evaporating.

Reactions: 39
Jfc the flying monkeys are vicious Cunts
They really are vile. Also - Jack bleats on about this type of alleged abuse she receives, yet is happy to sit back and let the FMs say worse to people in defence of her. A number of times now I've seen examples of the FMs directly wishing harm or death to someone. They do this in her name and she says nothing about it. Makes you think, no?

• Heart
Reactions: 65
They really are vile. Also - Jack bleats on about this type of alleged abuse she receives, yet is happy to sit back and let the FMs say worse to people in defence of her. A number of times now I've seen examples of the FMs directly wishing harm or death to someone. They do this in her name and she says nothing about it. Makes you think, no?
Molly especially has been subject to relentless abuse lately and some of it. that had it been directed at Monroe, she’d have shared it with the world.
Molly, on the other hand has been unfailingly polite and has only lately begun to block the worst offenders.
The squig in question Molly blocked weeks ago as did many others. I have not seen ONE instance where Monroe has blocked a supporter for abusing others.

Last edited:
Reactions: 44
If I were advising Jack I'd suggest
1 get off Twitter. Just get off it. Hand the account over to someone from your publisher and keep it purely for professional updates and useful stuff like recipes, shout outs to causes and organisations etc that are making a difference
2 close Patreon immediately. Say "Sorry. I can't deliver any of this. I have really appreciated your support through a difficult time while I've been trying to make a difference to people who need help. If you want a refund let me know."
3 close all other fundraising streams including PayPal and Teemill.
4 stop doing unpaid work, or at least strip it right back to a certain amount of time or causes. You are burning out and not doing any good for anyone.
5 it down with someone who cares about you personally and professionally, and understands your financial situation, and plan your next steps over the next six months - how much you need to earn, where it's coming from, what your income streams are, who your audience is, what you offer them, and how you can make an honest living from that. There's nothing wrong with earning money, or monetizing your large audience - but do it honestly and stop promising things you can't deliver. Then relaunch your patreon or a substance offering a newsletter with tips and recipes, online rewards like web chats, terrible singing videos etc etc. And then just effing do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 112
If I were advising Jack I'd suggest
1 get off Twitter. Just get off it. Hand the account over to someone from your publisher and keep it purely for professional updates and useful stuff like recipes, shout outs to causes and organisations etc that are making a difference
2 close Patreon immediately. Say "Sorry. I can't deliver any of this. I have really appreciated your support through a difficult time while I've been trying to make a difference to people who need help. If you want a refund let me know."
3 close all other fundraising streams including PayPal and Teemill.
4 stop doing unpaid work, or at least strip it right back to a certain amount of time or causes. You are burning out and not doing any good for anyone.
5 it down with someone who cares about you personally and professionally, and understands your financial situation, and plan your next steps over the next six months - how much you need to earn, where it's coming from, what your income streams are, who your audience is, what you offer them, and how you can make an honest living from that. There's nothing wrong with earning money, or monetizing your large audience - but do it honestly and stop promising things you can't deliver. Then relaunch your patreon or a substance offering a newsletter with tips and recipes, online rewards like web chats, terrible singing videos etc etc. And then just effing do it.
Yes, but that's good advice, which is why she'll do exactly the opposite. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Presented without comment, “Mumma Jack’s Best Ever Chilli”
ETA I’m very sorry I could not squiggle out that picture 🤢
Gently wash your tomato sauce off your tinned beans. Then boil the tit out of them for 10 mins and leave them to simmer for an unspecified time after that until they "soften". This has to be the ultimate slop, the platonic ideal of slop even. A slop so sloppy that baked beans from a tin are considered to still have too much texture ***even after being boiled for 10 minutes***

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.