Jack Monroe #397 Note to self pick up more Lil’ smokies when in Tblisi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Red squigg's tweets are horrible, and I am sure it would be very upsetting to read something like this about yourself.

But Jack said "a conversation today where the people behind the accounts were speculating on how far and how exactly they would need to push me and my mental fragility before I killed myself". If this is the conversation she's referring to, then that is a misreading (wilful or otherwise).

Black squigg is saying we can never know what state someone is in, so be careful with your comments.

Red squigg is deeply unpleasant, imo, but they are saying they don't believe Jack is vulnerable, so he/she feels it is acceptable to keep pushing Jack regarding certain topics.

I'm not defending it, but Jack has misrepresented the conversation, in my opinion. Perhaps she is referring to a different conversation.
Just had a look and the Red Squig certainly seems to think her comments are aimed at them. I strongly suspect they've done this to get a reaction for whatever reason. Fully agree Jack has misrepresented the conversation, though. I would add that we don't know the mental state of red squig either, it may be that they are vulnerable in some way- even unpleasant people can have problems. But I'm sure the FMs will deal sensitively with the situation.

• Sad
Reactions: 44
I could scrape all of her followers (take about 10 hours to run) and analyse it in various subjective ways but the thing is Twitter prunes 'fake' accounts after 21-30 days so it's easier just to assume the 5% figure Twitter publishes are fake (say 28,000).
This meaning of course Jack is just not very engaging.

Archive
You are superb, tender one. Thank you for all that you do.

Send me your PayPal so I can send you cashoes as thanks!

(I imagine many of the followers only follow her as they think it looks good. They probably have her muted 😂)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Like I say, let Jack provide pics. Why are we seeking out the perp? And possibly feeding trolls.
I do take your point and particularly that Jack could provide receipts if she chose.

It wasn’t so much that I sought out the perp, but I saw part of the convo and it stuck out that I couldn’t see the whole convo as it showed that I had blocked someone. I looked, cos nosy, and saw those tweets. And they stuck in my mind.

Thank you to the Mod who spoilered them, apols for not doing so myself. I’m minded to delete that post now that those up to date with this discussion have probably seen them. I’ll maybe give it 15 than do so. If anyone has strong feelings otherwise please let me know. Further apols if you’re all bored with this now.

16:59 leaving up as I take the point that it will make the thread confusing if I delete.

Sorry canal but I actually want Jack to do another song now. I may regret this statement.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Right, this one is my aneurysm. That’s a horrible lie to try and stop people questioning her bullslop. NO ONE WANTS YOU DEAD JACK. JUST HONEST.
This is probably one of the worse things I have seen her tweet. This is so frustratingly upsetting because as you say, she is just trying to shut the questions down. If this conversation was true, she would be blasting it all over. She is using the very sad deaths of others as a shield. No one wants Jack to die. She really is poorly inside that head of hers as this is gross.I’m so upset by this tweet and I don’t know why.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Just had a look and the Red Squig certainly seems to think her comments are aimed at them. I strongly suspect they've done this to get a reaction for whatever reason. Fully agree Jack has misrepresented the conversation, though. I would add that we don't know the mental state of red squig either, it may be that they are vulnerable in some way- even unpleasant people can have problems. But I'm sure the FMs will deal sensitively with the situation.
Vulnerable and offensive are not mutually exclusive, especially on twitter, but the hit out rate with a follower base of 500k followers is well understood. She reaps the benefit of it when she rattles the tip jar and the block button is available ot mute people who are that offensive but have no reach. Awfully Molly has had an onslaught of abuse going on for weeks for what are reasonable concerns. At this point Jack is just demonstrating for when the police DO get involved and it is my opinion that is not far away.

Reactions: 33
That account needs to duck off. They've been told several times that their tweets go way too far and, quite apart from anything else, their continued presence just makes it easy for Jack to manipulate the narrative, as we're seeing now. One person is being vile and has been repeatedly pulled up on it but this has now been twisted into "the people behind the accounts" - implying to her followers that AM, the Patreon squigs and others are involved in a ~nefarious~ plot to cause her serious harm, making it so much easier for her to discredit them.
Yes this is what she will do. It suits her to take one lone example of someone crossing the line, exaggerating what they've said and then suggesting that all of her critics are on the same side as said person. Makes her look like she's being abused by everyone, rather than valid criticism being directed her way. Smoke and mirrors again.

Reactions: 53
You are superb, tender one. Thank you for all you do.

Send me your PayPal so I can send you cashoes as thanks

(I imagine many of the followers only follow her as they think it looks good. They probably have her muted 😂)
I wonder if she’s one of the accounts they suggest you follow when you sign up? I think I’m still following Obama because Twitter convinced me I need to follow some people when I joined.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I've had a look too, they certainly appear to think it’s them. So do I tbh. I’m not sure they are v well
edit. Are they tagging those who were tagged in the original convo but did not join in? What are the tags for?

Reactions: 15
Not being cynical but we knew she would resort to something like this. She always does when backed into a corner.
More and more people are asking legitimate questions about patreon, Teemill, PayPal, abandoned lawsuits and instead of addressing them even once she focuses on a random wierdo that apparently slipped through her crack dedicated team of police operatives on the case.

• Heart
Reactions: 77
I was going to say something similar. This person could really be struggling with their own mental health and be in actual poverty, and looking for any way to stop her grifting and sympathy whoring.

Reactions: 20
The problem with narcs is they cant deviate and just keep going in circles for ever diminishing returns until they ar elike goldfish flipping on a pavement. The narc supply in form of money and commendations for work that didnt warrant it was running out, so its narc supply and validation to avoid criticism, then narc supply as victim and eventually the narc supply just stops and the narc keeps going round in the same circles wondering why its gone quiet and everyone is looking on, aghast.

Reactions: 37
She doesn’t care, all she cares about is, will it work? She‘s getting increasing desperate, seesawing between anger and self pity.
Post the receipts Jack and phone the cops ASAP
I'm just a little confused as to how one day she's no more bothered than if it were a fly and the next day it's horrible, send pityos
By that I mean I have a very strong suspicion of exactly why that is.

firefox_xM94NVC4iR.png

So is spending all day on twitter and socking Jack

I say - I believe I speak for the canal when we say we do not want Jack to die. We’ve said it often enough - get some proper therapy for SM addiction and personality issues. Quit grifting and lying.
We’re not here todo the work for Jack either. We don’t need to find proof of an account doing what she said. Jack- Pics or it maybe didn’t happen. All we’re doing is saving her from searching for abuse.
Same with ONS FOI. One meeting, she said weekly meetings. We’ve caught her in the lie. If she says different - Jack, pics or it didn’t happen.
Very much this, Jack will just continue to throw as much tit at the wall as neccessary to tie everyone up in knots trying to decipher it and separate fact from fiction etc.

Reactions: 46
I clicked on the link and in the second sentence of the first recipe she mentions that her house is rented.

She is OBSESSED with home ownership.

I think due to the Allegra and LJC connections, Jack thought at this stage of her career, she'd be doing fawning 'at home with' features in the Graun weekend mags.

You know the sort of thing, lots of glossy pictures of Aga cookers, reassuringly expensive soft furnishings and Jack giving it the whole zen Earth mother bit 'Saturdays are always about soul food in our house and the whole family will pop in and out throughout the day' etc.

Instead she's spending 120 hours a week barking at the moon on twitter.
As someone who too, is obsessed with home ownership, it pisses me off when Jack talks about it as if she is owed a home. Personally, the reason I am obsessed is because we lived in really crappy places with landlords who did horrible things when we immigrated to America, and even though I am in a better financial place now and renting from a landlord who is relatively nice and hands off, I still get anxiety around lease renewal time. Owning a home is a personal dream of mine, and one that no one in my family has yet to accomplish. But Jack's motivations seem to be that she's worked hard enough and "deserves" a home. Maybe that entitlement has come also from growing up with a landlord. Either way, it is truly one of the things that agitates me most about Jack. That and if her stories are true, she let her pride of not asking for help make it so her son had to lose all his prized possessions (his fav toy!). I cannot imagine ever repeating that in media and not being thoroughly embarassed.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I do take your point and particularly that Jack could provide receipts if she chose.

It wasn’t so much that I sought out the perp, but I saw part of the convo and it stuck out that I couldn’t see the whole convo as it showed that I had blocked someone. I looked, cos nosy, and saw those tweets. And they stuck in my mind.

Thank you to the Mod who spoilered them, apols for not doing so myself. I’m minded to delete that post now that those up to date with this discussion have probably seen them. I’ll maybe give it 15 than do so. If anyone has strong feelings otherwise please let me know. Further apols if you’re all bored with this now.
I'd probably leave the post up. Else when others catch up later, they're going to be wondering what we were referring to?

Reactions: 25
Weaponising guilt and her child it would seem. Anything to stop the screenshots
Jack weaponises her son who becomes a small boy again when it suits her narrative. E.g. Wanting her forever home, stopping her GoHenry card so her little boy who has had so little for so long can't buy little treats for himself and presents for other people, taking away his summer pocket money job, and loads of other guilt inducing tripe

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
She's played the FMs like a fiddle. I think Molly and many other entirely decent people who don't deserve it are in for a hard time on Twitter today, theye're baying for blood and not giving them a target to aim it at means they'll just lash out ENEMIES OF JACK. For anyone on Twitter who is reading mute and total silence are your friends. They do get bored and piss off eventually.

• Sad
Reactions: 51
I just can’t help but wonder why she is happy to share pictures of her not fanny, but never shows screenshots of this alleged abuse. It’s a proper mystery.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.