Jack Monroe #397 Note to self pick up more Lil’ smokies when in Tblisi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hold up. I thought it was the work of a moment to trace someone via their eye pea. She’s said as much before, wittering on about how she’s done it herself and it’s easy and you can get right to someone’s door. So how come it’s now a ‘long messy expensive process’? 🧐

2B2753B5-5B75-4F4A-885E-D5516610BA3C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
*Wondering if the police are subject to FOI... :D
A learned frau might give a better answer but my guess is they wouldn't give details on what a specific individual had reported but might give figures for how often and when a particular crime had been reported from an area.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Yes this is what she will do. It suits her to take one lone example of someone crossing the line, exaggerating what they've said and then suggesting that all of her critics are on the same side as said person. Makes her look like she's being abused by everyone, rather than valid criticism being directed her way. Smoke and mirrors again.
I can’t imagine how someone can end up with such a twisted personality ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 29
A stranger putting a map with pins on Twitter - Bad.
Jack putting many photos of her house on Twitter, saying that she rents(making it more identifiable) and tweeting what it backs on to - Good.

A stranger putting tweets about Jack and snow - Bad.
Jack putting tweets about David Walliams and snow - Good.

I could go on, but what is the point? It's all a set list on repeat. Apparently on Twitter blue ticks are allowed to dish it out, but don't expect to take it.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
duck that Georgian cookbook food is rank! So bad Jack-like levels of nasty tinned stuff mixed up - I’m struggling to believe she hasn’t read it now! Although the tell you not to drain the canned chicken 🤮
D09B5AF4-678C-4417-BA83-A5D8D7B8D747.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
1FF9E409-7E8D-41F9-97EE-1CC444880F6C.jpeg

Again, yeah I am not even police around the edges 🔺 But is it really long, messy or expensive for the police to trace someone behind a Twitter account? I think she’s just stringing together words and adopting a tone she vaguely remembers from Line of Duty - hard boiled, world weary - that has little relationship to real life.

she’s one delusion away from claiming she can enhance details of a fingerprint on a reflection in someone’s profile pic.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
I find those tweets sinister but I don't see how they're inciting someone to what she states. If I saw Jack or anyone else being explicitly spoken about that way I would report.

Jack said nothing when 1 of her fangirls tweeted to tell her she was getting in touch with Dr R Broadys uni employer trying to get her in the tit/disciplined for her very reasonable tweets explaining why she views Jacks methods around food budgeting as a problematic gift to the tories. Now that's concrete specific harm being attempted. Jack was fine with it. So I fail to see how shes got some moral highground here.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
i'd be more inclined to believe her if this wasn't exactly on schedule for her twitter routine. people get too close to exposing her lies, suddenly she's being threatened and harassed by people who want her to stop breathing. it's happened multiple times in just the handful of weeks since i started reading here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.