Jack Monroe #395 That’s not my fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's after finding a rich new OH at this thing isn't she. Oh mfg.😱
You can just imagine her.. softly, gently sidling up to the Tech Bros nasally whining whispering sweet, sweet poetry into their ear. But the oul lads at Google are smart to our Jackie’s ways and have heard about her grift. They’ve got a safe word that activates a fellow Techie into action to save them from a future filled with slops being served by the Demented Housewife herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This is the one time I wish we weren't all anonymous faceless ninnies, because that singing demands canal reaction videos.

I still haven't closed my mouth. I may be stuck like this forever.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 99
She’s been busy networking for a fiancé/mortgage to solve her own poverty how dare u overlook this relentless 23 hour working day????

How tf do I upload this screen recording to tattle 😭
You might have to upload it in the media folder - I did my first media upload today too! Go well tender one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I understand and am in complete agreement with the canal’s embargo on discussing gender wrt Jack. However as a raging left wing GC Frau, I’d like to to strongly point out that GC does not equal right wing. Certainly in the UK, it’s mostly a left wing feminist thing.
Thank(space)you. Now duck off x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Jack 2 phones, one to record, one to look up the lyrics (and to have convo’s with each other then share on Twitter)
I have no words for the singing👀

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Anyone who thinks they can’t watch it, trust me-you have to see it to believe it. And hear it. She has truly surpassed the most cringeworthy thing you’ve ever seen in your life by a country mile.
The faux American singing voice. The head shaking defiance. Oh god it’s just priceless on so many levels

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 87
No they didn't. No-one asked for that.
Twitter: Hi Jack, could you please stand in your shower and demonstrate how your laryngitis(confirmed) has made your voice oh so so sexy?
JM: Geez, shucks, if you're going to keep going on and on and on, I guess I better had.

duck off. Just duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
You absolutely must!! What the duck has just happened y’all?
OK I caved.

duck. Me.

The forced attempted raspiness to "prove" the fictional laryngitis. The snarling. The moody filter. THAT LOOK TO THE CAMERA AT THE END.

I will die on this hill, this is peak Monroe Cringe. Nothing she does from now on can surpass this.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 74

Alright Fraus und Herren, which one of you had ‘singing Jack’ on their bingo card for today and why have you done this to us?

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.