Jack Monroe #395 That’s not my fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got a brand spanking shiny new laptop (paid for by me, with my actual wages, as opposed to grifting on patreon) and I can't tell you how much fizzing with excitement I am doing that singing jack is one of the first things I got to watch on it. And having you all in full size glory rather than a phone screen. Send wine!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I'm in a silent library shaking with laughter. Yeah babe, do something you enjoy, but ...you don't have to put it on the INTERNET

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
My old dog is hard of hearing but became visibly agitated when I clicked on that video! 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
ohh manic Jack is here. It has been a while. Jacko please get off twitter for your own mental health.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
D2F47406-CFAE-497E-81C5-F37F5F73A955.jpeg

Hun me too, my coffee went down the wrong way - I’m coughing and laughing so hard I need to go sit on the loo!

also she did this 2 hours ago? Is she staying another night, what time is checkout at this fancy place?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
THE SINGING! LJC. if we all sign up to the £44 patreon layer will you stop?
My skin just cringed right off and now lies in a puddle in the floor. Send suture-os

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Hello, new poster (but long time lurker) here (I came the usual way, via the AM twitter thread). Apologies if I get anything wrong, please feel free to correct me or delete!

I am standard JM supporter (white, straight, middle class, guardian reading, lentil weaving, tory hating, woke leftie) and am gutted at the stuff that has come out. At first I chose to disbelieve, but the ONS stuff has tipped me over the edge (also comparing what JM does (or doesn't do) compared to someone like Martin Lewis. Also, my husband has recently been diagnosed with autism (and, OMG the hoops you have to jump through to get that sorted, it's taken years, it is not a standard drs appointment and then they write you a prescription type thing!) and I find the stereotyping and generalisations really insulting.

I had the misfortune to have a parent who I'd a narcissist and also a very self centred MIL. A lot of JM's behaviour reminds me of that, especially the attacking and lashing out if you dare to question their behaviour/what they say. Their behaviour also reminds me a lot of teenage girls who create drama out of everything and live life as if it is a soap opera. It's like she hasn't grown up. Has anyone seen the 60 minutes interview with Belle Gibson where she covered up her lies by giving more sob stories, just like my dad, always the victim and that grandiose idea that they are more intelligent than everyone else and can manipulate and lie out of any situation. I feel sorry for JM in many ways but also so angry about the number of people she has duped.

Anyway, thank you for making a long time lurker laugh out loud many many times!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 130
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.