Jack Monroe #395 That’s not my fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If that’s how she looks and sounds sober*, what is she like drunk?

She looks/sounds drunk AF. Or something.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Anyone who thinks they can’t watch it, trust me-you have to see it to believe it. And hear it. She has truly surpassed the most cringeworthy thing you’ve ever seen in your life by a country mile.
The faux American singing voice. The head shaking defiance. Oh god it’s just priceless on so many levels
It’s how she sings the word Boulevard for me, I can’t stop watching

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Hang on a minute, the coroner's reports are in her bedroom, that's now SB's bedroom, that she basically made no changes to?
So the implication is SB is sleeping in a room containing 6 ring binders worth of coroner's reports? Absolutely grim.
Plus how does that comply with GDPR? She also had burger boy in that room and tweeted about it. Also the lodger in the house. And these files are not locked away but out in the open potentially, like the Patreon files.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
If she wasn't trending before, she will be now.
I don't know what has killed me more - her video or you guys on here. Absolutely howling, I can't breathe for laughing.
Please stop and just LET ME bleeping BREATHE.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Oh ffs
Just woke from a lovely nannan nap, started making a cup of tea then had the eyeball and eardrum terrorism of her singing.

Switch kettle off, gin it is

• Haha
Reactions: 28
And I'm supposed to believe this same woman can do a pitch perfect rendition of Celine's Think Twice, am I?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.