Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
I do feel sorry for Big Dave, he probably got up, made his disabled wife a cup of tea, watched the kids go off to school and college, got ready for a hectic day doing a lifeboat drill or wheeling his big cannon into the heritage shed. At some point he’s going to check his phone and/or the haunted bird app and the day will be ruined.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 91

FrankReagan

Chatty Member
I actually believe that big Dave might do some of the stuff she says, but I don't believe for a second he actually charges a "peppercorn rent" in the literal sense. He might charge the local housing allowance rate. But peppercorn is something completely different.
She thinks herbs are interchangeable so she’s got no chance understanding what peppercorn actually is.

• Haha

PickledRadish

1663159157772.png

It's not going well for her. Both of these tweets were posted in the last five minutes, and neither are about her unabashed grifting or her quirky dad.

• Haha
  • Wow

hooplifehero

Chatty Member
Jack is the epitome of “my girlfriend goes to a different school in Canada”. Whoever said she’s that boy who makes up endless tall tales is bang on correct.

yeah just been to dinner with King Charles actually. No I asked him to keep my name out of it. I prefer to just give a quiet word and not be photographed. Yeah Bill Gates was there too, really nice guy, wanted my tips about finances. Nah, I just keep a low profile, you won’t see it in the papers or anything. Batman gave me a lift home though. Ok, better go, I’m going to be on tv in the morning, before you wake up though. Not sure what channel. I’ll find out from my therapist and ping it over to you ok?
goodnight, what a mad world and I’m so glad I have a place in this crazy little thing called a life beyond my wildest dreams 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

GrannyOgg

VIP Member
Its hard not to feel some sympathy for Big Dave, there he was polishing his big gun and BAM, he’s a Twitter legend
DC52612D-2897-42B8-A2CD-CE83DF031DFA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 87

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
The thing is. Dave’s own history is what it is, he probably is a royalist, served in fire brigade, fostered lots of kids and has an MBE and genuinely seems like a good guy albeit a bit attention seeking in the press.

Jack has told so many tall tales about him, letting her and SB starve, Marxist/landlord and the cannon nonsense that she has made him seem like a pile of contradictions.

just to be clear here. Jack we aren’t taking the piss out of your dad. This is on you.

• Heart
If your baby is younger than a jar of pickled radishes you shouldn't be handing it to a honking stranger with her Mediterranean arse trapped in the train doors frantically kicking her legs at any passing shins.

• Haha