Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

girl1980

Chatty Member
A squig has just called her a 'fawning prat' and I am now choking on my lunch.
Send heimlichos.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 107

Lucy Aeroplane

VIP Member
What I don't understand as I watch her chatting shit on GMB is when does she work with all these food banks and thousands of people in poverty? She is on twitter every day and if she was out and about why is there never any mention of any where! Not even one of her half a million followers have ever mentioned seeing her out in the wild.
She doesn’t volunteer regularly at any food banks in Southend, and the fact that she never gives a platform to the amazing VCS organisations in the town where she actually lives is my aneurysm. Along with her appropriating autism, and especially when she perpetuates harmful stereotypes about it.

She’s nothing more than a liar and a pretender, and the fact she has a platform at all - never mind these days - is a huge discredit to our media classes. She isn’t an expert on anything - food, nutrition, poverty, public policy analysis - nothing. So every moment of airtime she gets is a moment denied to someone who actually knows what they’re talking about, who’s put in the legwork to understand the issues at hand. And apparently the media bods who book her don’t know enough about anything to be able to tell that she’s a complete bullshitter.

• Heart
Reactions: 104

Helena Handbasket

Chatty Member
How can she tweet these tales of her grandads/dads benevolence with a straight face? Just means she has no real grasp on the realities of any situation. Every slum lord pays/drops the rent for an old alcoholic bedsit dweller to carry out minor repairs. It means they don’t have to pay a real tradesperson the going rate for such work. I did bedsit-land as a young person because I left a chaotic and violent home at 15 and her posts about the hotel go way beyond an aneurysm.

ETA- apologies - should’ve me-railed that I think but haven’t worked that out yet and that came out in a flow of rage! 🤣

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 104

krcs851336

Hi there, first time poster.

If JM's dad lets to "social tenants" he would need to be a registered social landlord. Any evidence for this out there?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 100

VeniVidiVicki

VIP Member
I said many times over the past few years that other than world peace and happiness for my children my greatest wish is for Jack to do Strictly. It would be Christmas for me.
For newer Fraus and lurkers.... from time to time we get people visit us who know Jack in real life. One, who knew Jack from school and afterwards, told us that 'Strictly turned her down' which was so glorious we made it a thread title.
Apparently her agent kept pestering them and after a couple of polite rebuffs they finally snapped and told the agent that Jack wasn't famous enough and was unwatchable.
Never gets old
EC2320F5-A374-4235-AE7F-4259588AD378.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 100

lilykestrel

VIP Member
Train loos are big enough for wheelchair users to get in so I'm sure someone with a buggy could fit.
No one asked her to hold their baby.
Personally I think there is a grain of truth in it, there always is. I think there was a new mum with her baby and she went to the loo and Jack offered to hold the baby and they declined because no normal person would hand over a newborn to a bloody stranger and then walk off.
Or maybe they asked Jack to save the seat? Jack then imagined she was the guardian of the baby and her Narc brain just ran with it.
what do you mean, clearly the mother wiped a tear from her eye as she handed over the baby and softly, gently whispered "thankyou you have saved my life, one day you'll be PM" and then the baby opened one eye and miraculously, considering its tender age, softly, gently said "thankyou for the Vimes Boots Index and for bringing back Asda Smart Price" and then the whole carriage cheered

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 99

Cucumberthunder

VIP Member
So they had a chat after her twitter storm and...nothing changed. She's not been to anything that could be described as a formal meeting as that would've been minuted and they've had no formal correspondence.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 98

DisgruntledGoat

VIP Member
Presented without comment. I asked. They replied. Just for clarity though in my original request I sent a copy of a tweet from
Jack in May 2022 in which Jack confirmed she had once again met with them along with other tweets where Jack had referenced meeting and working with ONS.View attachment 1579909View attachment 1579908View attachment 1579910
Sorry I know you feel trepidatious about this going on Twitter but it’s literally the most delicious response to people who say “Jack was instrumental in getting the ONS to change their methodologies”. Boom, no she wasn’t, she had one chat (AFTER the viral tweet thread, nothing prior to that eg in November 2021 when the change was decided) and no actions for follow-up. I guarantee those bigwigs left that meeting like “ok that was an hour I could’ve actually been working”.

ETA p.s. PAGING MOLLY

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97