Jack Monroe #394 Stickler for facts and fair reporting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it reference to this tweet? I wasn't around then. Published on 26th Jan, 2 days before the ONS had a meeting chat with Jack?
1663239721347.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
That is brilliant @Penelope_Ghent proof of what many of us suspected and proof that Jack really does inflate her role in this, and I believe, many other situations (see Asda, politicians, Google etc). She is just a token media friendly pov for the media to wheel out and exploit to some extent. Most people would take issue with that but not a fame and money hungry narc.

On another note, Jack has mentioned and shown Dink in the past and posted about a (I think) Nicole Fahri jacket she conveniently found in a charity shop. So she admitted to that at least once in the last two years.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
That she’s right and everyone else is wrong? I hope he calls round and wordlessly points at his watch on Jack’s wrist, holds his hand out, takes his watch back and walks away saying nothing.
She sold the watch, didn't she?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
But not long ago she said she had weekly meetings with the ONS.
And the only record they have is ONE informal chat in January?
It's behind the scenes top secret stuff. MI5 won't let them release it to the public in case terrorists get hold hold of it and MURDER Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh dear, so the ONS only met Jack for an informal chat and it wasn’t even minuted 😂Rather like when a toddler starts having a tantrum and to avoid them setting off other toddlers, you give them a rusk to shut them up.
All this boasting Jack and yet you’re incapable of lying. Not incapable of insinuating, lying by omission, misleading and blatant lies porkies though apparently?
And like duck did you get offered strictly, it kinda helps if you have an actual public profile rather than being ‘that woman who is always shouting on Twitter’. No exaggeration to say that at least 90% of people in the wild don‘t know her. And I think the name change was for attention (& to hide the family wealth). Jack was desperate to be famous by whatever means-poverty just happened to be the thing that she stepped on to try to get it. She would have preferred singing but thank God that was never going to happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Also love the line “the strategy to transform our headline measures of inflation using scanner and other admin data sources is LONGSTANDING and has NOT been developed in response to recent stakeholder demand’ 😂
So it was duck all to do with you Jack. As ever, you came in late with a ‘hot take’ stolen from elsewhere and tried to take credit. And failed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Also love the line “the strategy to transform our headline measures of inflation using scanner and other admin data sources is LONGSTANDING and has NOT been developed in response to recent stakeholder demand’ 😂
So it was duck all to do with you Jack. As ever, you came in late with a ‘hot take’ stolen from elsewhere and tried to take credit. And failed.
This looks rather promising for doing an FOI to the government about all that advising she's been doing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Presented without comment. I asked. They replied. Just for clarity though in my original request I sent a copy of a tweet from
Jack in May 2022 in which Jack
Make it a little easier to.. ahem.. digest..

Also, of this exists as a link to n official ons response type page, that'd be grand..
Harder to ignore.
View attachment 1579924
I think it usually takes a while to be published online but I have the reference and as soon as it’s published I will pop a link on.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
A more forensic frau could go through Jack's various claims about meetings etc and see if there are any big ol' whoppers that can be exposed because of this. But I am busy. Well not that busy. I am lazy.
@Penelope_Ghent

Can we find out if she really had a Newsnight interview scheduled with Boris Johnson?

This was the same day as the NATO Summit in Brussels...

Screenshot_20220915-120545_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220915-115852_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220915-120022_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Bet she was pissed off at not staying on set with Joan armatrading, a beautiful woman on whom I've had a crush for many years, she'd have liked sharing the stage with her, lots of common ground: marginilised talented lesbians, always being passed over for work because they don't fit the establishment blueprint of how women should look and sound....

So much confusion with Jack, recent bikini shots, lacy bra/vest top combo, basic instinct pose late at night.
i know shes done sideboard thirst shots before but this state of half dress is different, a more 'feminine' aesthetic.
I can't work out who she's trying to be appealing to, and wonder if softly, gently behind the scenes she's emulating somebody who's got something she wants?
Or trying to get her wikifeet rating up from 3.5 stars.
It’s the way she’s deliberately hooked the dress up 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
This looks rather promising for doing an FOI to the government about all that advising she's been doing.
I‘d love to see estimates of the cost of appeasing this whiny waste of time just to avoid crappy headlines and a pile on of flying monkeys.
She isn’t just a boring irrelevance, she’s actually an active nuisance stopping real work being done rather than talked about. All because she loves the sound of her own nasal whine and can’t cope with deep feelings of inadequacy.
An honest day’s work would help with that Jack. You’re a pain in the arse making things worse in every conceivable way.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
@Penelope_Ghent

Can we find out if she really had a Newsnight interview scheduled with Boris Johnson?

This was the same day as the NATO Summit in Brussels...

View attachment 1579941
View attachment 1579943
View attachment 1579942

Have at it

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So - finally got round to grunkerating Thread 31.... Wild Ride had by all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Frau’s I need advice. I have received my response to the ONS FOI but I’m a bit reluctant to post it because I know it will appear on Twitter straight away, with a bit of a ‘gotcha you big liar’ angle to it. I know it will be published on the ONS site in due course. Should I just whack it on here anyway?

Reactions: 17
God knows what I’ll do on Monday with absolutely nowt on and nowt open.

Anyone want to predict Jacks Twitter during the Statey Funes?
That took me a minute.
But then it took me ages to twig what 'Platty Jubes' was.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.