Jack Monroe #394 Stickler for facts and fair reporting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations, Jack.

Not only are you subjected to constant mockery on twitter (which is entirely your fault), you've now made your Dad a laughing stock as well. Nicely done.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
Congratulations, Jack.

Not only are you subjected to constant mockery on twitter (which is entirely your fault), you've now made your Dad a laughing stock as well. Nicely done.
At least it is a stock she can actually make.

• Haha
Reactions: 92
Sorry if these have been pasted before. But probably worth repeating if they have.

1663189514957.png

• Haha
Reactions: 71
If your baby is younger than a jar of pickled radishes you shouldn't be handing it to a honking stranger with her Mediterranean arse trapped in the train doors frantically kicking her legs at any passing shins.

• Haha
Reactions: 87
I'm trying to grunk but I can't take anything in as my (puppy?) brain just keeps saying "Rinse the beans of production".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
If your baby is younger than a jar of pickled radishes you shouldn't be handing it to a honking stranger with her Mediterranean arse trapped in the train doors frantically kicking her legs at any passing shins.
TBF Jack's pickled radishes are at least 8 and a half years old, so I could see the confusion.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
All joking aside, how could you do that to your Dad? WTF was she thinking?
That she’s right and everyone else is wrong? I hope he calls round and wordlessly points at his watch on Jack’s wrist, holds his hand out, takes his watch back and walks away saying nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
The thing is. Dave’s own history is what it is, he probably is a royalist, served in fire brigade, fostered lots of kids and has an MBE and genuinely seems like a good guy albeit a bit attention seeking in the press.

Jack has told so many tall tales about him, letting her and SB starve, Marxist/landlord and the cannon nonsense that she has made him seem like a pile of contradictions.

just to be clear here. Jack we aren’t taking the piss out of your dad. This is on you.

• Heart
Reactions: 87
Exactly this!

I wonder if the fostering/adopting made her jealous and she fucked off, got pregnant and refused any contact with mama and papa for a while.
I’m fairly sure this is exactly what happened combined with alcohol fuelled narc rage.

the current “my parents are saints”narrative doesn’t really explain why she was a homeless prostitute using foodbanks and near starving her kid for 18months

• Heart
Reactions: 66
I’m fairly sure this is exactly what happened combined with alcohol fuelled narc rage.

the current “my parents are saints”narrative doesn’t really explain why she was a homeless prostitute using foodbanks and near starving her kid for 18months WHILST LIVING NEAR THEM AND HAVING CONTACT VIA FACEBOOK
Sorry for shouting, cba to make it bold.
Anyway, fixed it for y’all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I’m fairly new to the whole JM extravaganza but I’m still not understanding WHY all her food has to be slop? Just…does she think most people don’t have teeth? Or functioning jaws? Or has she secretly been trying to forge a career as a nursing home chef?
I think it's so she can snort it up her nose through a straw.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.