Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
Changing the subject to this foulness,
64FFBE59-CDF8-4702-84BF-4FF80D036D22.jpeg

but yet more proof, as if proof were even needed, that she’s reading here and pretty up to date. We’ve been discussing her grimness in cuddling other people’s children and getting her ovaries screaming/shouting really recently.

She’s done this one for us, ninnies!
365ABA9F-1547-468A-A5CA-AADC0AA23BD5.gif

*Also, yet another occasion where she inadvertently shows exactly who she is. This is clearly a fucking lie as IDGAF how small the train toilet is, NOBODY is handing a 6 day old baby over to a stranger on a train while they go off for a few mins. The fact that she thinks this believable enough to tweet to hundreds of thousands of people speaks volumes about her (and her attitude to parenting). Maybe delicious new Beau will think this little tale of ovaries and strange parenting is all hot AF though, Jack? 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 87

Jay-cloth Cow

VIP Member
Am a little late for my take on this (am I Jack?) But I think the hoover chewing by Content is my aneurism. Of course being cross breeds they can have traits that are stronger from either parent but in general they are known to be a 'breed' that isn't destructive. The golden retriever side means they are typically v gentle with their mouths, and the intelligence of the poodle means they should be v easy to train bad behaviour out of. Mine is too intelligent for her own good at times (for example we keep having to move where we store her treats as she will hunt them down and try and break into the drawer/cupboard) so they do require commitment to training. The fact that Content is chewing through wires (if true and not just a 'witty' anecdote for twitter) means she must be incredibly bored and no effort is going into her training. Shouldn't be surprised tbh. They are big boisterous dogs, if she doesn't get the training in Content is going to be a nightmare with hyperactivity, jumping up etc which just isn't fair on others who come into contact with her - or fair on the dog!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 87

Just Lou

Chatty Member
There is literally no reason for her to have shared what should have been a private message. I've supported a number of women in recovery and I've never felt the need to share a message publicly. The only time I have shared a message is once, with my own sponsor only, because I had no clue how to respond.

• Heart
Reactions: 86

jenny2603

VIP Member
Absolutely this! Sorry if the formatting has gone weird, this is absolutely my aneurism and has prompted me to post at last.

I see a therapist every week who uses a bit of the transactional analysis school of thought to frame things. She has used the analogy of driving before, but in the context of TA it's the inner child who is driving at times. This inner child can be a bit of a dickhead, as children sometimes are, but no one should ever take the child and stick it in the boot as Jack has done in her Stan-like fantasy.

As you say, TCC, it's something that is part of you that needs to be managed. You have to softly, gently negotiate with this difficult part of yourself. Do a bit of coaxing, yet be firm! It's all about the adult part of yourself being able to step in to guide your actions and not allowing your impulsive, upset and damaged parts take over and do a chaos. Stuffing them in the boot will only kick chaos down the road and is frankly pretty cruel. You're meant to approach the dickhead part of yourself with empathy and understanding, not absue them further.

This reads to me like Jack has heard this analogy once and stopped listening halfway through. Instead of learning a new thing about treating herself with compassion to help heal her chaos, she probably started dreaming up a new analogy where she could come across as a badass who dominantes the dickhead in her brain. Oh dear.

Anyway thank you all for being really funny and insightful bunch, have been lurking for so long, it's nice to say hi finally.
Her reply is actually very revealing. A big part of undertaking therapy is acknowledging your flaws and learning to work with them and around them. That Jack sees suppress it and shove it the car boot as a solution speaks volumes and is probably the source of many of her problems. She's in total denial about who and what she is and until she learns to face up to it and find a way to cope she'll always be miserable and toxic.

• Heart
Reactions: 85

Tin Can Crook

Chatty Member
Now I'm not part of AA and I'm not familiar with 12 steps but her "advice" to the woman who hopefully doesn't exist because wow, is screaming Jack doesn't engage with therapy.

My jaw hit the floor at her inserting and centering herself in her own damn advice but on top of that, it's shitty advice. To blame it on your brain is to absolve yourself of all blame and accountability (speaking generally, obviously it is difficult to control intrusive thoughts and we should not blame the person experiencing them for having them). However, there is benefit in acknowledging they are YOUR thoughts. It isn't something that is "happening" to you outside of your control. It is something you are experiencing and unfortunately it is a part of you. Acknowledging that is crucial for addressing it.

But that's Jack all through. Always with the external. Nothing is ever her fault and she will never take accountability for that. Instead she's going to throw a useless "funny" metaphor at this woman rather than offer any actual support.

The fact she's inserted herself into it to enable that shitty attitude shouldn't be surprising any more but it is profoundly shitty. Isn't taking responsibility the whole point of AA? I really hope she isn't offering advice to others because she is not suitable for this.

• Heart
  • Angry
She's a lying liar who lies. She claimed in one of her transition articles that when she was on testosterone her voice dropped an entire octave. For non-musical frauen, all you need to know is that it fucking didn't.

ETA: I'm back with receipts. It was in the Evening Standard.

testosterone receipts.png

• Wow
  • Heart
2019, The Guardian. Apologies to all Italians (again) for what she’s doing to your cuisine. Sage and onion breadcrumbs in tomatoes is not a ‘two ingredient recipe’ whether you call it pappa al pomodoro, panzanella, or hideous slop. SHE IS A DANGER TO FOOD!!!

View attachment 1577091
Look, I know we aren't supposed to police each others speech on here, but could I please ask the fraus who have been here a long time to spare a thought for us newcomers.

If you are going to post things like this, could you give us a warning so we can brace for impact first. We just don't have the tolerance levels yet to cope.

Sage and onion stuffing in garlic bread.
And fish fingers.
I just can't take it.

• Haha

Emmapism

VIP Member
Can I just say that I'm one of the canal members who very much does not want further burger details. Nothankyouverymuch

• Haha
  • Heart
I would just can't understand how, when she was giving advice to her fellow AA member, that her first thoughts would be to
a) put laughing emoji's
b) take a screen shot
c) immediately share the interaction on Twitter

Surely any other person would still 'be in the moment' and concerned about the other persons well being and not thinking 'oh great content for twitter!'

Sad, sad, sad

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

Smeghead

VIP Member
So, met The Queen twice, met King Charles twice, spoken to Prince Harry:
329CD446-EBD0-4264-BE51-5B441B5DEB9F.jpeg

Madame Tussauds?

• Haha

Toffee finger

VIP Member
🚨 I can’t breathe here alert 🚨

7E99BE0C-4205-48F6-93D0-6E0C9B8D8DBB.jpeg

She says there’s nothing that identifies her but that’s not the point. Even her supporters can see that!
Also technically there was nothing identifying about posting a map of Thorpe Bay but she didn’t like that did she? Really makes you think

• Haha