Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AndrewsDaddy

Chatty Member
Like Jack, I'm not Jewish but I feel like I should go and find some Jewish people and apologise to them. I know Jack's slops aren't my fault and it's probably liberal guilt running amok in my head by FFS surely someone has to say something. Haven't the Jews suffered enough, without Jack tormenting them?

And worse if she shares the recipe.
I’m guessing she took the first Jewish chicken soup recipe google finds https://www.goodto.com/recipes/chicken-soup-with-matzo-dumplings and couldn’t be arsed to buy Matzo meal (which is ground up Matzah crackers) - she could have just used flour. The sage must dominate and change it - it’s basically something most Jews rarely and only cook to humour sick relatives it’s fairly bland chicken soup. I think she’s trying to say she knows some Jewish people.

Us Jews are looking forward to her next book “Kosher(ish)” where she slaps in a bit of black pudding and cooking bacon. Oy Vey.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 93

Toffee finger

VIP Member
D9A1201F-386E-4A17-8C04-2479BE15E282.jpeg

Actual LOLs

As you seem to be currently grunking Jack - DON’T POST PHOTOS FROM OUTSIDE YOUR MEETINGS THEN YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

Fortunately for you I couldn’t give a crap about seeing you in real life but if you genuinely think someone is stalking you maybe have a little think about what you’re publicly posting. LJC🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

houseofhoop

VIP Member
Before bed she's had herself a little nighttweet
View attachment 1574370
This means she's either:
A) taken a private message she sent to someone from AA, which the recipient hasn't even seen yet and splashed it all over the internet within 2 minutes of sending it
B) been texting herself on her two phones pretending to have friends.

I'll let you decide which of the equally depressing options you want to go with.
[/QUOTE]
I am just going to comment on the screenshot of the text message, apologies if it has already been commented on but I’ve not read the whole thread! If you look at how much she’s written, that message was sent at 23:55, the previous message was also sent at 23:55 which means that she’s read the message this person (a friend!) sent, thought of a response and typed said response in less than a minute. This makes me suspicious 🤨… she’s pre prepared this response and is texting herself. Come on Jack, do better lol. Hope that helps x

• Heart
  • Haha

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Could you provide any evidence of what you’re saying? A screenshot? A crumb of context?

SHAN’T.

• Haha
  • Heart

hooplifehero

Chatty Member
Untitled-1 copy.jpg

New to me - it popped up at 11pm gmt. 25k followers. I think she's been posted before but she's not letting it go

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 91

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Why would they do that you twatjacket?? Just GOOGLE it if you like the look of something and WORK IT OUT FOR YOURSELF like a normal person. It would be more likely to be correct for starters.
Why would people want to see how much the bakes would cost? Who cares?
The programme is escapist entertainment rather a guide to frugal cake making.
Bloody hell Jack fans are such fun sponges (Btw a fun sponge works out at about 7p).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

Marmalade Atkins

VIP Member
I appreciate that maybe you had to be here at the time, but Jack following the Queen on Twitter for less than 24 hours was really funny.

Jack writes a piece in the Express about the Queen.
PXL_20201226_122524611._exported_0_1608985549152_1.jpg

Jack reckons the Queen should have a blue tick Twitter account.
@Silver Linings: She already does, you dickhead:
Screenshot_20220913-211014_Opera.jpg

Jack follows the Queen.
Screenshot_20220913-211525_Opera.jpg

Jack unfollows the Queen the less than 24 hours later.
Screenshot_20220913-204149_Opera.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 88

Elthi86

Hi Jack, as you're reading, its been announced today that Aldi's now the 4th biggest supermarket in the UK. Appreciate that this will cause you a lot of work on the ol' VBI, so I wanted to give you a heads up x

• Haha
Reactions: 88