Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Switchstreetz

VIP Member
Another day, another 🧵

Well on Twitter she snipped and she sniped and her followers went down
Screenshot 2022-09-11 at 15.13.07.png

As usual, a (delete as appropriate) Jaccident/ convenient sudden illness happened right before her work events
Screenshot_20220913_022659.jpg

But she powered through with one of her disgusting concoctions taking the credit. Recipe incoming, she threatens!

One squig recommended a litre of hot slimy onion juice and we all heaved and hooted.

Before bed she's had herself a little nighttweet
Screenshot_20220912-235841_Fenix.jpg

This means she's either:
A) taken a private message she sent to someone from AA, which the recipient hasn't even seen yet and splashed it all over the internet within 2 minutes of sending it
B) been texting herself on her two phones pretending to have friends.

I'll let you decide which of the equally depressing options you want to go with.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 160
Haven’t caught up sorry - but lol hun you’re a fucking scammer? You’re taking money from vulnerable people so don’t you preach about practicing these principles in all affairs you clapped rat

0506F514-8EE4-4534-8A85-644629DB20AF.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 123

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
I love that Jack Monroe can no longer post anything on Twitter now without some kind squig bringing up Patreon and Teemill. Or Tattle. 🤭

Screenshot 2022-09-13 at 13.11.02.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 123

SmolWarrior

Frauen! I did a search on my WhatsApp for her, to see if she had ever been mentioned by any friends in the past - and I was reminded (and very cross with myself too for having forgotten) that an old friend/colleague had actually given her a burger, just the once, many years ago.

I won’t share more out of respect for both their privacy, but the reminder that I am one degree removed from Jack has me shooketh!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 117

Lazarus

VIP Member
Before bed she's had herself a little nighttweet
View attachment 1574370
every word of this makes me feel sicker than the last. There is not one single supportive word in this message. Not one. Jack uses the opening words to partly centre herself in this woman’s anguish.
Empty words is all this is. She’s a selfish cunt. If she felt really low and someone sent this to her, would it help? Of course it wouldn’t.
What’s wrong with ‘I’m sorry you’re feeling like this. Times are tough but you’ll get through it. You won’t feel like this every day, I know this because I’ve felt similar at times. The rewards of staying sober are worth it. If you can, get to another meeting tomorrow; I’ve found that on shaky days the meetings mean more to me. I’ll check in with you again tomorrow. Take care and give me a call in the morning if you want to go for a coffee. Night, friend xx’

• Heart
Reactions: 117

Katkat

Chatty Member
Things I know about That Man- worked in family pub, got tv deal, has lots of kids, hates turkey twizzlers.

Things I know about Jack- when she last had sex, what she had for dinner the other night, how many ouchie teeth she has, what she looks like in a bikini.

My point- she has broadcast her entire fictional/non fictional life so doesn’t get to talk about anonymity.

What atwat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 114