Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Thank you dear heart @Switchstreetz
For utter self delusion I think this has to be brought from the last thread too.

Screenshot_20220913_024727.jpg

And I think the 'worst case scenario' for the NHS meeting was her actually turning up slurping from her thermos of urine and walnuts.

• Haha
Reactions: 101

jenny2603

VIP Member
View attachment 1577276

Noone is forcing him to make a profit off vulnerable people bab x
...and I have now told the entire internet that a vulnerable tenant is high maintenance and Dad finds talking to him a chore. Nice, so compassionate. I work in a helping role, I'm also human and yes sometimes it is frustrating dealing with needy people but I have a sigh and an eye roll to myself, put a cheery face on it and refrain from putting details on social media. I think this is the normal approach.

• Heart
  • Sad

VeniVidiVicki

VIP Member
‘One of the women i’m supporting‘ belongs in the folder with behind the scenes work with prisons, the tour of the UK’s 20 most deprived regions and rural Scottish communities. It’s bollocks. She’s not supporting multiple women, she can’t even support her own kid.

• Heart
  • Haha

Helena Handbasket

Chatty Member
Wow. I’ve never seen anyone tie the selves in knots so fast. Nobody cares that you’re openly in recovery Jack-(speaking to you directly as you’re clearly here) We care that you are a selfish little narcissist crook who can’t even provide a kind and supportive message to a friend. We’re horrified that you’d post it to Twitter to feed your own ego. We are sick of your disgusting slop posing as food and your continued cosplaying of a situation that actual real people deal with every day. Oh and girl-see a decent hairdresser for the love of Vidal.

• Heart
Reactions: 100

DisgruntledGoat

VIP Member
Jack finally being called out for the lie that her landlord, ex-military father is a Marxist is second only to my wedding day tbqh.

That such politically illiterate bullshit has gone unnoticed for far too long was my aneurysm.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
Frauen! I did a search on my WhatsApp for her, to see if she had ever been mentioned by any friends in the past - and I was reminded (and very cross with myself too for having forgotten) that an old friend/colleague had actually given her a burger, just the once, many years ago.

I won’t share more out of respect for both their privacy, but the reminder that I am one degree removed from Jack has me shooketh!
I love that "giving someone a burger" has now become a euphemism for a shag.

Canal lexicon is lols.

• Haha
Reactions: 97

Saltfish84

Hi Jack, it was I who speculated you aren’t sober.

So, for the avoidance of doubt….
I think you are a coked-up, prescription drug-addled fraud. You weaponise AA to shield you and to be some kind of hero.

I speak only for myself, but if I went to an AA meeting and you were there, I’d bloody start drinking again

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 97

Mendacious Trumpet

Hold the iPhone! She's met the King too!
Screenshot_20220914-163308~3.jpg

(edit : posted 7:21am, 14 Sept 22)

Edit 2: Now I'm wondering what he could have done since their last meeting for her to want to throw a pie at him 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 96

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
The time line of Jack coming out as a lesbian varies, as does all things Jack, according to her audience.

Although Jack should be able to have as many burgers from as many different places as she wants without being burger-shamed.
Look, sometimes you want a burger, sometimes you want a hot dog. Sometimes, you may even fancy a big unruly kebab. I’m not sure where I’m going with this analogy.

• Haha

GrannyOgg

VIP Member
Another response to her being a Labour Party member. You can see why she hides in her Comments Club.
68B7FF7F-D618-453D-BECE-7876D462B3AE.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
You know for a fact that Big D has been on WhatsApp like “delete that NOW”.

Probate records are public, Jack. Well done for outing one of the vulnerable people your dad makes money off as an alcoholic. Excellent twelve-stepping.
Yes Big D has been on the phone to her. Again.
I genuinely feel sorry for her parents. She is fucking awful to them. Who knows what they are like really but she has exposed them to absolute ridicule, whilst saying they wilfully ignored her poverty and let her son go cold.
As for discussing vulnerable tenants, who are identifiable no matter what she says, well that is despicable. She has no qualms in exposing people to fit her narrative.
(As for breathing her laryngitis over a newborn baby. Ffs).

I really wish she would address this tweet. It is the entire nub of her poverty story.

Screenshot_20220914_114301.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 95

DisgruntledGoat

VIP Member
9DE144E0-1854-40A2-A3BD-3AE4B8231210.jpeg

You’re literally only successful at stealing people’s money, Jack. This is why I’m wearing a jumper and slipper socks in September. Maybe my internal temperature will rise if you ever, I dunno, actually learn to cook, write, or speak without sounding like a gakked up Dalek?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95